Nice little streak going now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little streak going now

These guys have turned it up lately, especially after the San Jose debacle. Two good wins the last two nights.

Nice to see some production from JVR now.
    www.disciplerocks.com

They're a hell of a hockey club. Two fantastic wins the last two nights. Glad to see Bobrovsky back playing well, even if that tying goal last night was a bit of a softie.

The Carter-JVR-Zherdev line looks very interesting. Lavy is doing a great job of handling Zherdev, just the right amount of tough love coupled with fresh opportunity. He has incredible talent, just needs to keep working.

Hopefully Pronger isn't hurt too badly. They've got incredible scoring and defensive depth now, though.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

They are tied for the league lead in points with Vancouver

I did not see this coming, I thought they would have a stanley cup hangover, that does not appear to be the case, plus they have been pretty fortunate with injuries, Pronger not withstanding, but he shouldnt be playing before April anyway.

Comment

Pronger is back tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
          They are tied for the league lead in points with Vancouver

I did not see this coming, I thought they would have a stanley cup hangover, that does not appear to be the case, plus they have been pretty fortunate with injuries, Pronger not withstanding, but he shouldnt be playing before April anyway.

Holmgren did a great job in the offseason adding defensive depth, especially Meszaros, who has been great. That's why they kept winning even when Pronger went down.

Bobrovsky is struggling with rebounds a bit, but has big potential, moves incredibly fast side to side. They're a really, really good team with a great coach.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
          X