Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm root'n for you J--- Go Nova!

Comment

Nova is good and played lights out. Congrats!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Nova is good and played lights out. Congrats!
        That game was over in 10 minutes. Not much a team can do when the other team is that hot.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yea not only are they good but Nova was on three point shots like no one I have ever seen.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            Yea not only are they good but Nova was on three point shots like no one I have ever seen.
            Yup that is why they hold the records---- they were like a surgeon last night.

Comment

Michigan had a game like that against Texas A&M last week when they hung 99 on them. This could be one hell of a final game. Villanova is favored by 6 1/2.

Comment

Nova is a Really Good Club that plays the Good, Better, Best Shot game perfectly. They're Unselfish as hell & are Always looking for the Best Shot. I see Vegas has them favored by 6.5 Monday Night & if they play the way they did last night, they should be Cutting Down The Nets. GO NOVA!!!
                Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                  Nova is a Really Good Club that plays the Good, Better, Best Shot game perfectly. They're Unselfish as hell & are Always looking for the Best Shot. I see Vegas has them favored by 6.5 Monday Night & if they play the way they did last night, they should be Cutting Down The Nets. GO NOVA!!!
                  I agree bird but that's why they play the game. I thing Michigan's star big guy Wagner is soft and won't hang with Nova's bigs.

Comment

7 different guys hit those 3 pointers in the first 15 minutes. Most of their shots were nothing but net. That was amazing. It was like watching me shoot... only mine don’t even even hit the net. I get nothing but air!! Lets see if any of these pompous Michigan kids can do THAT tonight!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      7 different guys hit those 3 pointers in the first 15 minutes. Most of their shots were nothing but net. That was amazing. It was like watching me shoot... only mine don’t even even hit the net. I get nothing but air!! Lets see if any of these pompous Michigan kids can do THAT tonight!

The best thing I can find to say about Michigan grads is that not every single one is a TOTAL asshole. (Probably a slight exaggeration on my part but they do think they're special and REALLY look down on Michigan State, which they frequently refer to as "the Cow school")

I believe there is a good chance that the Wildcats will soundly punish Michigan and it's followers for their arrogance.

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        Hell Juk, you could shoot and miss the floor.

Comment

Line is now at 7. I hope the Vegas wise guys know something!

Comment

I run a 100 square game for the tourney. $15 a square and it pays all 63 games. First round 10, then second 20, then 30, 50, 100 and now tonight 200. Be glad when it is done tonight
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

I can’t believe how easy that was. I’m not used to rooting for the clearly best team.

Comment

Nova looked Great & The Big Ragu was en fuego! Quite a year for Philly Sports with the Eagles and now Nova having a Parade. Well Done Lads!
                                Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
                                X