• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Cowturd

Cowboys WR Terrance Williams arrested after car accident
    May
    5/19/2018 1:10:42 PM
    |More
    Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Rerrance Williams was arrested in Frisco, Texas early Saturday morning on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident according to Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Both charges are misdemeanors. According to police, Williams crashed his Lamborghini into a light pole at 3 AM and fled the scene. He was arrested at his home about two hours later. Williams was still in jail as of 11:30 AM. The 28-year-old caught 53 passes for 568 yards and no touchdowns for Dallas in 2017. Originally a third-round pick out of Baylor in 2013, the 28-year-old has spent his entire NFL career with the Cowboys.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Cowboys WR Terrance Williams arrested after car accident
    May
    5/19/2018 1:10:42 PM
    |More
    Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Rerrance Williams was arrested in Frisco, Texas early Saturday morning on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident according to Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Both charges are misdemeanors. According to police, Williams crashed his Lamborghini into a light pole at 3 AM and fled the scene. He was arrested at his home about two hours later. Williams was still in jail as of 11:30 AM. The 28-year-old caught 53 passes for 568 yards and no touchdowns for Dallas in 2017. Originally a third-round pick out of Baylor in 2013, the 28-year-old has spent his entire NFL career with the Cowboys.
    How is crashing your car into a pole while drunk, and then fleeing the scene only misdemeanors? I guess that's a rhetorical question, but that's some stupidity in the law IMHO.

Comment

I thought you were talking about Colin Cowherd

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
        How is crashing your car into a pole while drunk, and then fleeing the scene only misdemeanors? I guess that's a rhetorical question, but that's some stupidity in the law IMHO.
        He may have crashed into a pole but it wasn’t his fault. He blew the horn and the pole failed to move. In Texas if the Cowboys are involved, that qualifies as mitigated responsibility.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
          It’s right up there with pushing an elderly guard out of the way and being charged with elderly battery.

Comment

Well, this explains everything...

(Williams explanation)

“I am grateful that no one was injured in the accident,” Williams said in a statement. “The driver in front of me slammed on his brakes and I turned to the left and hopped the curb to avoid hitting him. I got his insurance information and my neighbor picked me up when my car wouldn’t drive. I live right near where the accident occurred, so my neighbor dropped me off and I called a tow truck and took the scooter from my house to go meet the tow truck driver. The police officer, who I have met in the past in the neighborhood, saw me on the scooter and arrested me without performing any sobriety tests. I have always been an upstanding citizen and handled the situation the best way I know how. I apologize if I should have handled it a little bit differently.”

I wonder if it was Terrence or Jerry who actually wrote this. Was Michael Irvin's cousin by any chance driving the car that caused Williams to jump the curb.

LINK:https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...auto-accident/

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              Well, this explains everything...

(Williams explanation)

“I am grateful that no one was injured in the accident,” Williams said in a statement. “The driver in front of me slammed on his brakes and I turned to the left and hopped the curb to avoid hitting him. I got his insurance information and my neighbor picked me up when my car wouldn’t drive. I live right near where the accident occurred, so my neighbor dropped me off and I called a tow truck and took the scooter from my house to go meet the tow truck driver. The police officer, who I have met in the past in the neighborhood, saw me on the scooter and arrested me without performing any sobriety tests. I have always been an upstanding citizen and handled the situation the best way I know how. I apologize if I should have handled it a little bit differently.”

I wonder if it was Terrence or Jerry who actually wrote this. Was Michael Irvin's cousin by any chance driving the car that caused Williams to jump the curb.

LINK:https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...auto-accident/
              Probably Ted Kennedy's lawyer.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X