I'm at the Cabin,Kill the Panthers GDT a day early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at the Cabin,Kill the Panthers GDT a day early

Fuck the Panthers, kill those cocksuckers. Bury Cam, let's kick ass!!! Next week, kegs and eggs for the London game.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I’m happy that after rooting for the panthers for a couple weeks that we can go back to hating them. Tino will have no issues with who to room for this week.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      I’m happy that after rooting for the panthers for a couple weeks that we can go back to hating them. Tino will have no issues with who to room for this week.
      Problems rooting against? Does anybody have a problem rooting against that asshole?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Fuck the Panthers, kill those cocksuckers. Bury Cam, let's kick ass!!! Next week, kegs and eggs for the London game.
        Oh Oh, sounds like the Beam kicking in early today.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Problems rooting against? Does anybody have a problem rooting against that asshole?

He, Beckham and Elliott are the triumvirate Lords in the Kingdom of Self-Absorbed Assholes as far as I'm concerned. I don't wish injury on many players but I make an exception in the case of these three pieces of dog shit.

Newton poses a real problem as a runner because of his size and speed but he's actually a fairly shitty passing QB. I believe this is his 8th year in the NFL and in my (admittedly limited) opportunity to watch him play I see little, if any, improvement in his passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            He, Beckham and Elliott are the triumvirate Lords in the Kingdom of Self-Absorbed Assholes as far as I'm concerned. I don't wish injury on many players but I make an exception in the case of these three pieces of dog shit.

Newton poses a real problem as a runner because of his size and speed but he's actually a fairly shitty passing QB. I believe this is his 8th year in the NFL and in my (admittedly limited) opportunity to watch him play I see little, if any, improvement in his passing game.
            Athletic running QBs seldom are successful at the Pro level IMO. It's not like in college where you can win the game by yourself. If you're not making your reads right and wondering if you should run all the time you are not going to have good passing fundamentals. A guy like Newton might occasionally get to his second read but never his third. He blows junks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Oh Oh, sounds like the Beam kicking in early today.
              Labatt Ice 24 ozers.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

E!!!!

Comment

A!!!!!!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

G!!!!!!!
                    Fly Eagles Fky
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

L!!!!
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

E!!!!
                        Fly Eagles Fky
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

S!!!!

Comment

eagles!!!!!!
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Not going to make it home before the game starts.

Comment

Working...
                              X