Derrius Guice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrius Guice

Mike Mayock was reporting that he is real high maintenance and that the NFL is investigating an incident that will be very embarrassing to both him and the team that drafted him so that's why he was dropping so far. Of course he was later drafted by the Washington Redskins and their dirtbag owner Dan Snyder.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Mike Mayock was reporting that he is real high maintenance and that the NFL is investigating an incident that will be very embarrassing to both him and the team that drafted him so that's why he was dropping so far. Of course he was later drafted by the Washington Redskins and their dirtbag owner Dan Snyder.
    I heard something like that on NFL XM broadcast too. Wonder what, if anything, it is. They did mention that he was forced to retract his contention that a team asked him a series of inappropriate questions during the combine after the league looked into it and found no basis for it

Comment

...and 5 minutes after Mayock reported it, the Redskins drafted him. LOLskins.

Comment

I heard an interview with him a couple weeks ago and I was not impressed. I’m glad we passed on him.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I am now hearing of an altercation between Guice and the Eagles staff. He is denying it happened. Anyone hear anything more on this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            I am now hearing of an altercation between Guice and the Eagles staff. He is denying it happened. Anyone hear anything more on this issue?
            Jared‏ @JaredG_13 16h16 hours ago Follow Follow @JaredG_13Following Following @JaredG_13Unfollow Unfollow @JaredG_13Blocked Blocked @JaredG_13Unblock Unblock @JaredG_13Pending Pending follow request from @JaredG_13Cancel Cancel your follow request to @JaredG_13

More

• Copy link to Tweet
            • Embed Tweet

Wow on 97.5 Brian Westbrook said the #Eagles didn’t have a great meeting with Derrius Guice. He got in some kind of argument with Howie Roseman and Duce Staley. Yikes

1:09 PM - 27 Apr 2018

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Benjamin Allbright
              @AllbrightNFL

From a league source on Guice: "He got into an altercation at a meeting with the Eagles. He had several meetings where he came across lazy only wants to play video games. We caught a direct dishonesty from him in our meeting."
              12:56 AM - Apr 28, 2018
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                From a league source on Guice: "He got into an altercation at a meeting with the Eagles. He had several meetings where he came across lazy only wants to play video games. We caught a direct dishonesty from him in our meeting."
                He seems to be a perfect fit for Danny's team.

Comment

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1535741

Comment

Working...
                  X