Sunday's Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Games

It sucks that we got beat but as a football fan I feel that the Conference Championship games are the most enjoyable football of the year to watch (topping the SB). Here you have 4 teams fighting all year to GET to the SB and 2 of them are going to make it. At least for 3 of the teams the goal is so hard to attain that most players think that they'll never experience one and this is their professional dream come true. Of course the ultimate goal is to win the Lombardi but I still think that players just getting to one is the thought throughout the season unless you're the Patriots and are used to them. I'm going to really enjoy this weekend.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

The one thing I really like about this week v SB is the hype. Far too much crap surrounding SB. This is more about football
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Fuck it, don't care. Making 300 lbs of Lebanon bologna today and 50 lbs of sausage tomorrow
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

[QUOTE=musicman;331825]Fuck it, don't care. Making 300 lbs of Lebanon bologna today and 50 lbs of sausage tomorrow[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you my address

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Fuck it, don't care. Making 300 lbs of Lebanon bologna today and 50 lbs of sausage tomorrow
          Ok, now I miss jersey....

Comment

seventeen 8-10 Lb bolognas going into the smokehouse Monday. May Andy destroy the evil empire
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Dear lord please don’t let patriots and saints win.

Comment

MMmmmmmm Lebanon Bologna!

One of the 5 basic food groups.

Suh has permission to play extra dirty if he can assure us he will injure Brees.

Fuck! Another dropped pass into a pick. Saints are so fucking lucky.

Comment

It looks like we should have picked up Anderson when we had the chance. Damn.

Comment

If saints lose because of a bad call.... I’m ok with that

Comment

I won't be "OK" with it. I'll love it.

And seeing that POS Payton go absolutely ballistic was priceless.

Comment

FUCK DA SAINTS!!!!

Comment

Hell Yeah!
                          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

We should’ve beaten the saints. Damn you alshon.

Comment

Now go Chiefs! Do it for Andy.
                              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                              X