True or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True or not?

They just restructured Peters and signed him to a new 1 year deal?

Anybody?

True 1 year 5.5 guaranteed plus some incentives
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

It's been a big day in Eagleville!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        It's been a big day in Eagleville!
        Yep. And to sweeten the deal, Cowboy fans are livid that they are sitting this one out again. They want Earl Thomas of course, but won't pay what it is going to take.

Comment

Between Peters restructure and not picking up Wiz contract that gave them the money to go get DeSean.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            Yep. And to sweeten the deal, Cowboy fans are livid that they are sitting this one out again. They want Earl Thomas of course, but won't pay what it is going to take.
            I've never known JJ to be tight with a buck. Strange.

Comment

Still worry about O-Line talent level after starters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                I'm worried about what Brooks is going to be like coming back from that tough injury. He's awesome.

Comment

There is a good to very good guard prospect from Bama valued in second half of R1. Something tells me he is our guy.

So you get a guard, you draft a DE and off tackle in R2. And then go RB, LB, WR rest of the way.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

It will be nice to see one more year of Peters if he is healthy. I've been okay with the OL if they get a future tackle that is a mauler guard while he learns the NFL ropes.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      It will be nice to see one more year of Peters if he is healthy. I've been okay with the OL if they get a future tackle that is a mauler guard while he learns the NFL ropes.
                      We keep on forgetting about Pryor. He had a hell of a preseason and my "zero chance of making the team" Mailotta might be ready too. Of course we have "no chance" Chance if we're desperate but I would think that he'll get beat out by just about anybody that we draft. I expect us to be a top line again this season if the glue (Kelce) stays healthy and Brooks makes it back. Then there is V so when you put it all together I'm not worried at all.

I only question our linebackers to tell you the truth and I hope that a stud falls to us. Then there's running back. Maybe Clement comes back healthy and things look better.

Comment

Believe it or not e60 - Warmack is a free agent and most likely not due back.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          I agree offensive line depth is a concern, especially now that Wiz is gone.

What we don't know is about Pryor. He played well in the preseason last year. Have to wonder how high they are on him. Big V is fine as a backup. After that the Australian is a good story and all but I highly doubt he can develop into anything more than a backup but who knows

I think they will sign a veteran swing guy later in free agency and use at least one of the first three picks on an offensive lineman. A guy to keep your eye on is Connor McGovern from PSU. He can play both guard and center and the Eagles like that type of versatility.

Also, Tytus Howard T from Alabama is another name to watch.

Both of these guys are 2nd round picks and should go right around where we have our 2nd round picks this year.

Comment

I don't know how much depth that we have in any area on the team but the O line seems to be a pretty solid area. If somebody gets hurt then you let the kids play and let them prove themselves. I don't think that very many teams in the NFL have many starting caliber players on their benches.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              I don't know how much depth that we have in any area on the team but the O line seems to be a pretty solid area. If somebody gets hurt then you let the kids play and let them prove themselves. I don't think that very many teams in the NFL have many starting caliber players on their benches.
                              We have disagreed here before... and that is ok. I think, ESP since Nick is gone--- I really don't want Wentz to be protected by "letting the young guys play" scenario.

Comment

Working...
                              X