He thought it might slip by but HBD to---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He thought it might slip by but HBD to---

Our own J Bird! John, I can only wish you the best on your 39th Birthday!!!!

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Our own J Bird! John, I can only wish you the best on your 39th Birthday!!!!
    Happy Birthday John!! Geeze, I thought this was only 38. 1 year until you hit the Big 4-0 Bud!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

how many decades in a row ?
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Thanks Guys, my birthday is on Saturday when I turn 65! It's all good Folks & Looking Forward to the upcoming season!

GO BIRDS!
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Sorry to jump the gun J--- had it on my calendar as the tenth--- change made to the 11th. Happy Happy B-Day!

Comment

No Sweat Bob, at least you were close, lol.

Comment

Happy Birthday J-bird!!!! Make it a weekend long party and call MD for the bail money when things really get out of hand!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  Happy Birthday J-bird!!!! Make it a weekend long party and call MD for the bail money when things really get out of hand!
                  Hell, I won't have access I'll be in there with him!

Comment

Just don't get too goofed up and start mooning people down Main Street.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Many Thanks Lads, gettin too old to blow it out for the weekend (Unlike the old days) but it's been a Great Day & lots of fun. I leave you all with this...
                        ROCK ON & GO BIRDS!

Comment

Working...
                        X