Sunday's Other Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Other Games

It's strange that the Skins hold on every other pass play and yet the Dallas Oline never seem to hold.
    Pass rushers just fall down or stop dead in their tracks as a result of the earth's magnetism.

Cousin's sucks, great contract Minny
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Ughh. Dallas looks very machine-like and scary. Prescott throws a pick and has a rough start. Now, he is 21-25 with 3 TD's and 1 Int.

When their offense gets rolling, it is tough to stop.

Comment

I'm watching on Redzone, but they let the foreskins tie it up. They don't seem like all that
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          Cousin's sucks, great contract Minny

But he is so self confident.

Comment

Brees, who was still complaining before the game about how the missed called effected outcome in last years NFCCG was the most devastating loss of his career, is out having injured his hand on Donald's helmet.

The announcers say he's on the sidelines and that he's very mad.
            So I guess there's another law suit coming.

Comment

Buck needs to STFU about the poor calls against the Saints. They blew a play dead too early on the turnover.... happens all the time but Buck has to talk about all the bad calls against the Saints. STFU ASSHOLE!!!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Is there anything better than a red faced Sean Peyton ?

Comment

They have become the perennial whiny bitches every time a call doesn’t go their way. They got the fumble and haven’t stopped bitching that it was called dead too fast. Get over it assholes!
                  Last edited by Jukin; 09-15-2019, 06:13 PM.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

This shit is just TOO funny.

Either Payton or "Family Man" Drew (I'm not sure which) was asked about the bad 'incomplete pass' call during the half. Whoever it was said. "I'm just so tired of this." It's not clear whether the "this" referred to bad calls or to his entire life as a whining asshole loser.

Comment

someone leave a loaded revolver in the locker room

Comment

The Rams got called for a BS offensive holding penalty on a TD screen pass about 2 plays before that overturned fumble so yeah the Saints weren’t the squad that got screwed there.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Very impressive Run-After-Catch by Cooper Kupp. I'm sure it will make all the highlights if you missed it.

Comment

Saints did get screwed... just a fact. Especially with them losing Brees when he and Donald’s hands collided. No offense but I can not imagine if we were on the the Saints end of the last 3 games. Somebody would have put out a contract on Goodall. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              Saints did get screwed... just a fact. Especially with them losing Brees when he and Donald’s hands collided. No offense but I can not imagine if we were on the the Saints end of the last 3 games. Somebody would have put out a contract on Goodall. Just sayin.
                              OMG MD we've been in their shoes so many times since we were kids that I've forgotten most of them. At least I've tried to. Shame on you
                              you'ol fart!!
                              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                              X