Eagles vs Cowgirls GDT 12-28-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I saw Curtis starting?
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Yep, or we've gotta get them into 3rd and long....either way, get them off the field.....
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Curtis is out? I thought he was probable!
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

Gotta question WTF we were doing on 3rd down there...leaving Witten wide open??

Comment

Need a turnover.

Comment

we need to stop with the blitzing. they are telegraphing it
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Thanks for the website! I was about to leave for a sports bar, it's blacked out here!
                — Michael Strahan

Comment

Okay, Eagles O really needs to sustain a drive here. 14 play drives are killers for your defense...

Comment

Damn. You need to find a better sports bar!

Comment

I love that NFL store commercial where the guy gets a paper cut and bleeds green and yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
                        Thanks for the website! I was about to leave for a sports bar, it's blacked out here!
                        Anytime. Bookmark it. It's good all the time

Comment

Funny commercial. There really couldn't be any other teams colors that would be more well know. Midnight green and silver? Just not the same.

Comment

Buckhalter is my hero. Great improv skills by McNabb too.

Comment

Go go go go BUCKY!!!
                              — Michael Strahan

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
                                Curtis is out? I thought he was probable!
                                I don't know. I have been looking for him on the field. All I see is Reggie Brown.

We need Curtis today. It would have been nice to have Hank also

Comment

Working...
                                X