No announcement yet.

The Fresh is gonna kick this thing right in the ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fresh. i have been shaving my head for years. it is a smart look!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Sure, your HEAD. LOL!

Starting round 2 of chemo tomorrow. Bring on the pain.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Hang tough man. Watch Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight to get your spirits up.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Sure, your HEAD. LOL!

Starting round 2 of chemo tomorrow. Bring on the pain.

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/family_fi...-stripper_sexy

Oh wait you wanted to raise your spirits... that's different! (or maybe not!)
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

How ya feeling Fresh? You making it through OK or do we need to send Dawk down there to kick you in the ass? (...And not in the cigar club way you've become accustomed too!)

Comment

So glad Curb is back on the air!

Comment

Chemo treatment went OK yesterday, you can read some detail from my post on the regular board. I'm back on my heavy rotation of meds again now, Ugh. I hate taking all of these pills. But hell, if they help keep me from getting nausea and fungus and all that other crap, then that's what I gotta do. I go back at 1PM for 2-3 more hours of IVs, then I can get thse tubes taken out of my port on my chest. Hard sleeping with loose tubes hanging on ya.

Didn't sleep much last night, just rolled around until 5AM and finally got up to post my thanks to you guys for my gift. I get my inje3ction today, the one that caused so much bone pain in me last go-round. Doc prescribed Percocet for me this time, and I am hoping I can handle it. They gave me Vicodin last time, and it made me so motion sick that I had to trash it. Tylenol does NOT get the job done, boys. Awful, awful pain. I am also started on Allegra....yes, an allergy medicine....which is supposed to help with the pain caused by this injection. Hopefully it won't be so bad this time.

I'l keep the updates coming best I can.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Just hang in there Mike and try to focus on the long term benefits. Ignore the here and now as much as possible while this shit goes through you. Just imagine you and the Mrs. sitting on a beach somewhere watching a sunset before heading out to a great dinner and dancing..... Whatever you want to picture, focus on that and make sure you give yourself that trip/gift when this is finally finished and you get the green light for game action again. Set a goal and focus on it and make sure to reward yourself when this is finally over and you start back on your "normal" life again. You'll get through it and it'll suck in the process so put that aside and focus on something that will make you happy and hang onto it.

Comment

That is what I am trying to do. Having been thru one cycle already, I feel better prepared as I start round 2. I know that I am going to have about 2 weeks of feeling like hell, followed by a week of feeling pretty decent before I have to face another round. It was really hard going thru the roughest phases of this wihtout knowing how long I would have to hang in there before I started to turn the corner. Now I have an idea what it takes, and that helps.

Comment

Good I'm glad you feel better prepared this time. We're here for you if you need to vent, bitch, cry, or whatever....

Comment

You know, i thought I was the only one who got nauseated on vicodin. I also get really itchy. Allegra gives me a bad headache.

They can't give you codeine or something else?

Comment

Hard sleeping with loose tubes hanging on ya.
                            That's what she said.

Oh and don't forget to Live Strong buddy!
                            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Good God I am tired. Coming into the real dog days of after-treatment right now, and I am feeling it. But You guys, and Dawk are cheering me on. Thanks.

Comment

Damned straight we are!!

Comment

Working...
                                X