E-A-G-L-E-S Chant This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-A-G-L-E-S Chant This Weekend

Alright I was at a retreat this weekend with 150 men (All from Maryland and DC) and they introduce the speaker on Friday night and he was from Philadelphia...so they announce the dude's name and where he's from and I yell in front of 150 men "E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!!!"

And the dude was pumped. The rest of the crowd made comments and didn't look they liked me but it was worth it.

Then on Saturday I was at this table with some guy and he goes - "You the Eagles fan?" - I look him and deadpan..."Yup"...He's like "Well we're Redskins fans" --- I said "That's really too bad"

They were quiet from then on...My buddy who isn't a big football guy just sat there shaking his head...pretty funny.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

hahahah great response.

I wouldve went for "oh.. the gay pride convention is next door".

Comment

Yeah - the guy was a muscle head...you get then in NAMBLA from time to time...um...
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Sad that the Deadskins fans have all this spring fever again ((Danny does like to get them all worked up))---- it'll all die by mid October.

Comment

That's the best part about Redskins fans. They talk so much shit in the beginning of the season and then their hopes and dreams die quickly. Although last year was an exception. But it just sets them up to fall harder this year. I love it.

Comment

I'mnot talking ANY smack this year at least until I see my team take the field a time or two. I honestly don't know what to expect, and I figure it's going to take a wile for this year's version of the Iggles to gel. This team is going to be so different from last season, oth due to addition from the draft and FA, and from injury returns.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

But Fresh, when exactly have Redskins fans ever considered how good their team will or will not be before talking trash?

Comment

That's them...and that's why I'm not LIKE them. I'll have some knowledge about my team before just opening my yap.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                X