Put together my first mock of the year.

1. Dalton Risner OT - Kansas State
    2a Deonte Thompson S - Alabama
    2b.Mack Wilson LB - Alabama
    4a.Damien Harris RB - Alabama
    4b. Stanley Morgan Jr. WR - Nebraska
    5. Will Grier QB - West Virgina
    6. Sharief Miller DE - Penn State.

I used the draft network simulator and overall I like the results. Although I don't think the Alabama players will be there when I draft I think they go higher in their respective rounds.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

not bad. I'd be happy with that. I am working on my list of 3 targets for each round. While I don't have many of these guys on my list, I'd be happy with that haul.

Risner does seem like a likely Eagle target. He can play all OLine positions, he has great movement, and faith is very important to him. which seems to fit in with the guys we bring in lately

Comment

Risner is my under the radar guy the Eagles will go after. They are going to be connected to a ton of OT's. I think he and Titus Howard (Alabama State) fit really well on the OT side. Connor McGovern is another interior offensive lineman they may like. He can play both guards and center position. Is really atheletic.

The only thing that didn't really go well was the RB position. I have Harris as my 8th best back in the draft. However by the time we got to our first second round pick Jacobs, Sanders, Montgomery and Anderson were gone. I didn't think anyone else was worthy of a 2nd round pick. I was hoping Benny Schnell would be there in round 4 but he was gone, however Harris was there which was surprising.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I've got a nice guard/center sleeper the Eagles may look at. Nick Alegretti from Illinois. Kid can move and IMHO plays a nice Center and Guard. Would be nice insurance for Kelce "and" Brooks.

Probably a 6th rounder or Free Agent. Love the kid!

I'm interested to see if we do anything at tackle considering Mailata, Big V, and Pryor. Although Pryor was a tackle, i do think we've had him play some guard
        Last edited by dawkins20; 03-21-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I like Risner but I think that’s a tad high. I really like Mack Wilson. Grier supposedly lit it up in his West va workout so my guess is he goes day 2.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'm not going to pretend that I have a clue as to who or what position that they are going to draft . I do have a theory as to what they are up to though. I think that somewhere along the line they have a running back targeted just like 2 years ago when they totally blew it with The Flea. I hope that this year they spotted some battering ram in some hidden place like the total asshole Jacobs that the Giants dug up from somewhere years ago. I think the rest of the money will get rolled over into next year so that they will have the space to sign Wentz to the monster deal he will command. The pressure is really on Douglas since he absolutely can't miss on any draft picks because the average age of our team is about 40 years old and we need to replace those guys in 2020 if we even have a season that year with the sure to happen player strike or owner lockout that is coming. Feel free to fire away.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X