GDT Eagles - Redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
    Here's the first Eagle possession, after the Skins score a TD on their first possession. Courtesy of the drive chart at nfl.com. When I'm out at youth soccer events on sundays, I watch this on my mobile device and spend a lot of time slapping my palm to my forehead, mostly because the word "Shotgun" appears at the start of virtually every Eagle offensive play:
    • 4-Gano kicks 69 yards from WAS 35 to PHI -4. 28-D.Lewis to PHI 16 for 20 yards (85-Hankerson).
    • 1-10-PHI 16 (7:57) (Shotgun) 7-M.Vick pass incomplete short middle to 87-B.Celek (20-Atogwe).
    • 2-10-PHI 16 (7:40) (Shotgun) 7-M.Vick pass short middle to 81-J.Avant to PHI 28 for 12 yards (23-Hall). Pressure on QB: B.Orakpo.
    • 1-10-28 (7:23) Direct snap to L.McCoy (M.Vick lined up at QB). (Shotgun) 25-L.McCoy right tackle to PHI 32 for 4 yards (91-Kerrigan).
    • 2-6-PHI 32 (7:01) 10-D.Jackson left end to PHI 28 for -4 yards (30-L.Landry). End-around, handoff from M.Vick.
    • 3-10-PHI 28 (6:39) (Shotgun) 7-M.Vick pass short left intended for 87-B.Celek INTERCEPTED by 20-Atogwe at PHI 47. 20-Atogwe to PHI 23 for 24 yards (18-J.Maclin). Pass thrown under pressure.
    You forgot to add that the first incomplete pass to that moron Celek was DROPPED. His Arizona game was a complete fluke. He blows.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

My god, we could make a fake GDT better than a real GDT.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        My god, we could make a fake GDT better than a real GDT.
        Just use 'cut-and-paste' and change the names!
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

LT - that was brilliant
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Skins start at the 23 of Philadelphia with 6:12 to go in the 1Q.

- Grossman hands to Torrain and a blitzing Jamary Chaney actually stops him for a loss
            - Grossman then floats a deep ball up for grabs to Anthony Armstrong and Nnamde jumps to intercept but Kurt Coleman comes flying in and hits Nnamde and the ball falls to the ground.
            - 3rd and 14 and Grossman throws a screen to some guy named Helu. He weaves thru missed tackles by Asante, Nate Allen, Jamar Chaney and DRC. Before being brough down by Jason Babin at the 5 yard line somehow. 1st and goal.

Skins about to go up 14-0 quick.
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

TD QB sneak by Grossman for 4 yards. Untouched.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post

Comment

my question BP is why did Andy not challenge the helu screen pass. he was not down before his knee hit the ground at the five. that was a fumble. then he clearly should not have challenged the next play for the score... moss clearly caught the ball on that slant before running out the back of the end zone. of course most corners wouldnt play 7 yards off around the goalline but asante was baiting him so it was an easy throw even for grossman
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Page dove at him from his front row seat in the endzone but missed.

Comment

I am laughing and crying.

Comment

Geez even three days early this is hard to read!!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Andy calls two consecutive timeouts to ensure that we won't have more than two when we reach the two-minute warning.
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post

I understand we're worried about the tight end there but why were all the LBs playing 8 yards deep into the endzone?

Well, here we go. Eagles have the ball at the 19 after Dion Lewis takes it out of the endzone.

Comment

Dude this is awesome And SF, there was a holding penalty on that return by Lewis so we are actually starting at the 8.

Shit...we just lost another TO and are out of challenges after Andy Reid through the red flag. His challenge was that Howard Mudd ate the other half of his king size snickers. They went to the videotape and Reid was wrong. Antonio Dixon sneaked up behind Mudd, tripped him - which ain't hard the guy has a walker - and took the snickers from Mudd before he had time to eat it.

Reid lost the challenge but will now not have to poke a new hole in his size 50 belt during this upcoming bye week.
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Is that the same snickers bar used by the bills that caused juqua Parker to jump offsides last week?

Comment

Working...
                                X