LB: Ryans, Orr, Greenwood
    CB: Robinson, Sanders
    S: Earl, Brown

K: Brown
    P: Stanley

KR: Morency
    PR: Buchanan

Comment

Texans oline vs eagles dline is a gigantic mismatch in phillys favor. 1 hour till kickoff.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I just had a scare. Turned on my new TV in the family room and there was no Ticket. It said I had to order it. Before panicing, I decided to switch the bedromm box with the family room box.

YES!!! I guess you only order the ticket for the box, not the whole house? Anywho, I am all set up for the chat and TV. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
        Pedro

Comment

anyone else watching nfl countdown? anyone hear them mention the eagles yet? i sure haven't.

by the way ditka taking shots at irvin is gold.
          Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

no, nobody in any pregame show this morning has uttered a word about Philly. I like it that way

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
              I just had a scare. Turned on my new TV in the family room and there was no Ticket. It said I had to order it. Before panicing, I decided to switch the bedromm box with the family room box.

YES!!! I guess you only order the ticket for the box, not the whole house? Anywho, I am all set up for the chat and TV. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
              We have 3 boxes in our place and they all get the ticket. After the game I would call DTV and have them fix it for ya.
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

allright boys! I'm here. Not getting the game here so i'm gonna rely on the chat for the reactions. Although... I might get the game online.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                  Originally posted by Pedro

We have 3 boxes in our place and they all get the ticket. After the game I would call DTV and have them fix it for ya.
                  Thanks Blitz. I sure hope you are right, since I will be placing my big screen in the play room with the pool table, but I want to allow others to watch in games in the family room.
                  Pedro

Comment

The inactives: RB Reno Mahe, G Max Jean-Gilles, T Pat McCoy, OT Winston Justice, WR Jason Avant, DT Sam Rayburn, DE Jerome McDougle. A.J. Feeley is the third QB.

Comment

Network is on. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
                      Pedro

Comment

Baldinger doing our game. Am I going to hate him after this game? Doubtful, since the Birds will give him few things to rag us about.
                        Pedro

Comment

My stomach is in knots right now. I love that feeling
                          Pedro

Comment

WTF ???

I am all set to watch the Eagles in HD on DirectTV for the first time, and it is telling me the game is blacked out in my area.

I live north of Dallas. How could a Houston game cause a blackout ??

I am pissed.

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!
                              Pedro

Comment

Working...
                              X