Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    This isn't something new Juk.
    You're 100% correct MD. Cowboy fans have always been lowlifes!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Johnny 'Mouth Ball', not unexpectedly, got knocked out of the game on the first hard hit of his career.

What a punk! He looks like a Pop Warner kid who somehow wandered into a high school game.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            Johnny 'Mouth Ball', not unexpectedly, got knocked out of the game on the first hard hit of his career.

What a punk! He looks like a Pop Warner kid who somehow wandered into a high school game.
            I only wish Jerruh had gotten him. They both suck balls
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I only wish Jerruh had gotten him. They both suck balls
              They had to shackle the old fool to keep him from grabbing Manziel.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                They had to shackle the old fool to keep him from grabbing Manziel.
                got a picture in my head of drunken Jerry pointing at his big board and stammering about his glory hole
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Boise State and Arizona have some UGLY unis

Comment

• So Sean McDermott and Todd Bowles are hot coaching commodities?!?

Comment

• Was today food stamp day ? All the riff raff was in the grocery store today. Was in the checkout behind a 3 1/2 ft wide 5 ft tall troll today who had more food than stamps. She stood there pondering what to return and I offered that she didn't need the chips and cookies. My wife elbowed me and the troll cussed me out in spanish. I really dislike going to any store these days.

Comment

• LOL, MM..Nice!
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Musicless Music Video. Some people have WAY too much time on their hands!

Comment

• I feel dumber having watched that.

Comment

• How is that even possible vin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                                Musicless Music Video. Some people have WAY too much time on their hands!

The genius who came up with this tripe must come from the same family tree as the douche bags who brought us The Bachelor and ANYTHING with a Kardashian in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X