CELTS SLIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CELTS SLIP

They have lost the last three games, I can understand the let down in New York, going for there 6 straight road victory, but lossing at home to Chitown, WEAK, and lossing at Detriot is ok, I can accept that one.

Start playing ball you fucks.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

I have a very big bet with a friend about whether the Sixers or Celtics would win the division. I made it (stupidly) when the Sixers were already 2 games out. Then the Celtics made their win streak and were up 5.5. Every single day I'd have to hear about how great Ricky Davis and "Wiggle" was. I just kept my mouth shut and said "yep, Celts are gonna win it"

Lately, I haven't heard a peep.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Ya, I still think they will win the division, but the game wendesday vs the Mavs at home will tell a lot about the team. They NEED to win.
      Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Does anyone in Boston care about the C's now that baseball has started once again?

Comment

Yes, the city cares, unlike most yankee fans who just where a hat, and know jack shit about there team.
          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

I hate the Yankees and the Red Sox, but having lived here for a while, I obviously have a lot of friends who like the Yanks. What I've learned is that for the most part they are just as knowledgable/passionate etc. as Bo Sox fans. The most annoying thing about them is their sense of entitlement, as if it was god's will that they should win every game. Going to Yankee stadium and seeing the Yanks lose is always fun. (Although I must admit that in the last 3 years, I've only see them lose once. That's what happens when you see them play KC or Minnesota) In the end I say screw them and the Red Sox. Though as and east coaster, I do love watching their games together.

Of course there are a number of front running Yanks fans who don't know shit from sunday, but that happens when any team wins.

But at least there aren't any Yankee-themed movies starring Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore. Scott, as a Sox fan, please tell me that you're boycotting this movie.

But back to basketball, I noticed that the Sixers are now 3-0 against the C's this season. How could that be??

Comment

Celts suck now, But it is true there are some yankee fans that know shit, but 70 percent no zip about there team, they have no clue what passion is, or heart, they expect to win every year because baseball has no cap, they have a fuckin all star team every year.

THAT MOVIE WITH FALLONS BIG HEAD, fuck i will never see that movie EVER, so fuckin dumb, I hate that guy now with jeter and the slapper a rod.

HE CAME from SNL which is like the royals, they suck.
              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

http://www.ctcsports.net/viewNews.php?newsId=48

Obviously this is written satirically, but these are the types of Yankees fans I hate.

Comment

Working...
                X