Cam Newton to New England..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton to New England..

Just kinda curious about what everyone thinks. Personally, I don't think Cam is a quick read, get the ball out quick, throw guys open QB. If he was, I think he would benefit from being in NE's system, because it would keep him from taking a pounding. On the other hand, Belichik might be saying screw it, he's on a one year deal, and we'll just run him around like Lamar Jackson and if he gets hurt again, who gives a shit.

This will be interesting for sure.

Low Risk, High Reward Deal for Pats. 1 yr incentive laden deal up to $7.5. Again, just more Comp in QB Room for Pats.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

It will be interesting to watch to see if Belicheat was brilliant or Brady was really the goat!

Comment

Just one more reason to hate those bastards.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          yep
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yep. Unfortunately the NFL only slapped their hand for cheating but at least the NFL agreed they are cheating
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I don’t need another reason. Between cheating to win titles, the arrogant owner, smug coach and obnoxious entitled fans there are enough reasons to last several lifetimes.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The guy has sucked for the past 5 years anyway. They might as well have brought Kaperdick in.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The guy has sucked for the past 5 years anyway. They might as well have brought Kaperdick in.
                  He hasn't been healthy. His game was all about physicality, and that's kinda why I think he's not going to be a good fit. I agree with J-bird, he's low risk/high reward, but I don't think he's going to be capable of playing the type of game that would keep him clean so he doesn't get banged up. On paper, it makes sense for him. Go to a system where you can dink and dunk and get the ball out quick so you don't take the hits. But, he's not good at that. Never has been that prototypical pocket guy, and his stats reflect that.

Comment

Working...
                  X