Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Sunday 12:01 AM and I'm AAMPED GDT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just no playmakers on this offense right now. Couple that with the rain and we will have to win ugly

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
      Just no playmakers on this offense right now. Couple that with the rain and we will have to win ugly
      This. Indy is going to be creeping in on defense. They don't fear us down the field right now.

Comment

Don't wanna jump to conclusions, but We could be seeing a SB hangover team.

Comment

Please hold them to 3 here !!!

Comment

Well, we were lucky they only got 3. Game just does not feel right for us right now though.

I just want to see what this team looks like with all the weapons back.

Comment

I'm only getting a very spotty stream where the video cuts in and out but it "looks" (and hears) like the Bird's are just killing themselves with stupid penalties and unforced errors (bad snap on 1st and goal results in FG nstead of 7).

On the tube, I'm watching Minnesota embarrass themselves at home in front of their delusional asshole fans. The "missing piece", Kirk Cousins, looks like shit while the Bills rook Josh Allen looks like he can play.

Comment

Really important drive here. Need to get some points, preferably 7

Comment

Nice run balance right now.

Comment

I just LOVE how Wentz freezes the defense on the runs. That is one of the things Nick could not do well (nor many other QB's).

Comment

Come on guys. We need 7 !

Comment

Dammit. Another blown chance at 7. Red zone is killing us today.

Comment

Only 131 yards given up by D. This game should be well in hand at this point

Comment

Punt returns are where we really miss Sproles. He is much more surehanded back there.

Comment

This game is turning out to be a disaster. Indy should not be in this thing.

Comment

Not seeing enough from the D line.... And sure not seeing from the O Line as Wentz is only seeing a 4 man pass rush but has almost no time.

Comment

Working...
                                X