Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Sunday 12:01 AM and I'm AAMPED GDT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Just saw a Hooker on the field
    Dez Bryant’s mom?

Comment

This is starting to look like a nail biter all the way.

Comment

I kind a like the way Adams looks. He reminds me of Marcus Allen a little bit doesn’t look fast but I bet he’s faster than you think.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yeah I have liked him a lot more than Smallwood. Long legs I think contributes to him looking slower than he is.

Comment

He's a long strider, always look a bit slow. I don't care if he runs a 5.0, if he can rip off 7-15 yard ears, he can hang around
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

73 yards in penalties...... Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                73 yards in penalties...... Ugh.
                Yep. Dominating the game, but only up by 3. Never a good thing.

Comment

Some crazy shit going on today.

Buffalo 27 Minn 0
                  Wash 21 GB 3

Comment

Nice job D.

That was a crazy D alignment on 3rd down. Rush 3 and 8 guys sitting 18 yards downfield along the first down marker.

Comment

Gotta make a beer run at halftime, hope I get back for 2nd half
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wentz is superman..... Penalties killing this team.

Comment

I’m afraid this is going to be a dogfight until the end. I have to bail at 3 o’clock too so I’m hoping it’s over by then.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Got back for the field goal. What did I miss ?

Comment

D gave up another 29 yard Hilton pass. By luck( no pun intended) Indy guy dropped a TD pass.

Being out executed right now.

Comment

Oh boy

Comment

Working...
                                X