(OT) Request for Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) Request for Photos

Hey, has anyone been to CBP or going to CBP recently? I am starting a photo pool and I need some photos. So please send me some of your best.

You can email them to me. vindiesel (at) gmail.com

I didn't know where to post this, then I fount this thread, and figured no better place....I'm making a music video...all about how Dallas sucks, so if you have anything in relevance to that, please send it to kitty_tom_tom (at) yahoo.com thanks, and when I get it finished, I will definitely post a link! Thanks!

you can send clips, pictures, or audio, any thing will work, i just need as much as i can.
    move the table...just once more!
    http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

kitty tom tom? Sorry fc but you're goning to have to explain that one!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
        kitty tom tom? Sorry fc but you're goning to have to explain that one!!
        A borrowed email account that's not used much, so I figured it would be easier to sort through the junk mail.....as for the name, dunno, I think a friend used it as a access account for myspace or something, dunno.
        move the table...just once more!
        http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread on the Eagles cheerleaders.

Damn...

Comment

SF,, check with Your Pal Chris Mal--- seems to me he had a ton of pixs.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              SF,, check with Your Pal Chris Mal--- seems to me he had a ton of pixs.
              I had access to seats TWO ROWS from the visiting batting circle at The Vet. Those same awesome seats wound up about 20 rows off the field down the 3rd base line, about in line with the LF'er. Pathetic on the part of the Phillies. An absolute crime that a guy with season tickets since the mid-70's winds up that far away when he used to be that close.

Anyway, my point is, I don't have nearly the awesome pictures at CBP that I used to get at The Vet, but here's what I have. I don't even take my camera to the games anymore since I can't get close enough to get any good pictures. I'm not sure what you're looking to do with these, but if you need the high-res versions, let me know.

Now if it's cool pictures from the Reading Phillies or Eagles Training Camp that you want. Then I can really hook you up!

Comment

Working...
              X