No announcement yet.

Fly Eagles Fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anything scream "tasteless whore" louder than the red knit dress.

What suit thinks that is a good look?

Comment

lay the wood to Wilson !!!
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

They can’t block us.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

pick play
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Kind of a give up play on third down. Congrats on your FG.

Prepare to get run over.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

That spot was not bad at all... collinsworth said nothing. No replay. Who cares right!!

Comment

Can’t block us. Just simply can’t.

If Wilson plays great they can beat us. If not we win in a walk.

Comment

ok now, no mercy

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    Can’t block us. Just simply can’t.

If Wilson plays great they can beat us. If not we win in a walk.
                    Knock him out of the game.

Comment

Wide open !!

Comment

I hate when Wentz misses high. That's nothing but trouble.

Comment

Carson will be fine. He is just amped up.

Comment

Oh so this is the night it is 18-11. Ok

Comment

Tough drive of penalties. Let's see how we are playing from behind

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                                Oh so this is the night it is 18-11. Ok
                                Shit just never stops. The long PI was total BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X