How about that pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that pass

with all the doom and gloom just want to pop in to say how about that friggin pass that Wentz unloaded to Aggie. People on his ass, off balance, just chucking it to where he thinks he can complete the pass and it gets there. Won't go down in folk lore like 4th and 26 but damn that was amazing
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Oh he had a couple of highlight reel stuff,,,, but I'm afraid just as many stinkers.

But Damn he is fun to watch---- although he fights hard, and that sometimes worries me as I think we need him for 15 more years.

Comment

That play was ridiculous! He's had quite a few of those this season. I'm so thrilled that he's ours!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

he threw that without use of his legs. Pretty damn sweet throw.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The under thrown ball to Agholar was the one that I hated the most, that was a td and he didn't step into that throw.
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
            The under thrown ball to Agholar was the one that I hated the most, that was a td and he didn't step into that throw.
            Zep, check out the Carson breakdown thread. It shows how he has problems with drops when taking the ball form under center. Should have been fixed by now I would think. Two games in a row he did the same thing missing wide open receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Zep, check out the Carson breakdown thread. It shows how he has problems with drops when taking the ball form under center. Should have been fixed by now I would think. Two games in a row he did the same thing missing wide open receivers.

He's going to miss throws once in a while.

R - E - L - A - X
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                He's going to miss throws once in a while.

R - E - L - A - X
                Careful there you are treading very close to certain trademarks..... Yes I stole it from Rodgers..... But I filed here first!😎

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Careful there you are treading very close to certain trademarks..... Yes I stole it from Rodgers..... But I filed here first!😎
                  Minor infraction. "It's ALWAYS about the money" is the big one!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    Minor infraction. "It's ALWAYS about the money" is the big one!
                    Well, maybe close..... But I'm pretty sure of the dozens I have trademarked...... "Enjoy the Ride" might be #1, And "MOULDS MOULDS MOULDS MOULDS MOULDS" might be also n the top five.

Comment

Working...
                    X