Some beautiful words of mutiny in Giant-land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinopuno
    On WFAN yesterday, "Dog" and Francesa were talking about an OLD SI article that discussed the fact that Shockey's father had walked out on the family when Jeremy was a kid, and that some believe this accounts in part for Shockey's self-absorbtion and childish emotional instability.

What most people haven't heard is the father's side of the story. Now an assistant "clean up man" at an adult video gallery in Enid, Oklahoma, the father had this to say recently:

"I feel real guilty about leaving my wife and and the other kids. But ya know, even at age 6, Jeremy was such an obnoxious little asshole, that I knew if I didn't get away from him, I'd end up strangling the little bastard."

That cant be a real quote.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      Originally posted by tinopuno
      On WFAN yesterday, "Dog" and Francesa were talking about an OLD SI article that discussed the fact that Shockey's father had walked out on the family when Jeremy was a kid, and that some believe this accounts in part for Shockey's self-absorbtion and childish emotional instability.

What most people haven't heard is the father's side of the story. Now an assistant "clean up man" at an adult video gallery in Enid, Oklahoma, the father had this to say recently:

"I feel real guilty about leaving my wife and and the other kids. But ya know, even at age 6, Jeremy was such an obnoxious little asshole, that I knew if I didn't get away from him, I'd end up strangling the little bastard."

That cant be a real quote.
      Well, it COULD be...or maybe, it was just some disturbed person's idea of a sick joke. I'm not sure. I'll check the source again.

Comment

Working...
      X