New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    The Saints were running on pure emotion last night. They simply don't have that much talent with experience on that team to beat us.

No worries on the Saints.

Jax and Indy are the only two out of div games to worry about.
    Jax concerns me more than Indy, because they're so damn physical. The Bird's could lose both games, but I'more concerned about the physical toll they may pay in the game with Jax. They don't need to get beaten up heading into the 2nd half. The only good thing is the Birds get the Bye Week after the Jacsonville game.

Comment

I've been impressed with the Saints offense. Atlanta's D-Line is no slouch, and they got manhandled last night. If the NO OL is good enough to buy time for Brees, they've definitely got some weapons.

That said, the defense doesn't impress me at all. They'll be a tough team at home this year, but I'm relatively sure that the Birds can take them...
      The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

I have a friend who is a delusional Jacksonville fan and talks trash and talks up the Jags almost constantly; if the Birds lose the Jags I might have to kill myself.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
          I have a friend who is a delusional Jacksonville fan and talks trash
          You're friends with Bison?????????????????

Comment

Simmy had 5 tackles.

Comment

The Saints are, well the Saints! Even with Brees at QB they are not going to beat the Eagles. No problems there at all. Jacksonville on the other hand does worry me. I have a bad feeling we're going to have an injury in that game that we really don't want to have!! I sure hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling about that game.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
              X