Okay, I'll just say it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'll just say it...

I am NOT feeling good about this game. Eagles are just too banged up in all the wrong places. I hate the matchup right now. I just want this game over with so the sinking feeling in my stomach will go away.

IMK, I know what you feel. But on the flip side there are those times when you feel so positive and good about this team and they let you down big time. Sooooo this may turn out to be one on those where the he!! did this dominence come from. They might just eat them alive. Sometimes when things are looking bleak this team also surprise you big time.

That is why we bleed green. Hang in there.

Comment

Sadly, I am in agreement. After the Houston game, I could not wait for the Cowboy game. Now, I just don't feel good about things at all.

However, we do have Donovan, which still makes this a very winnable game. But, I really wanted to see the Eagles with all their weapons available when Dallas came to town.

Comment

I am used to it and it is the nature of the NFL....we have very rarely had all our weapons at one time on both sides of the ball and it does stink, but injuries occur to every team, this is why we have depth and why managing the cap is important...the Eagles need to win this game whatever way it takes...I am confident they will. If they do not, there are no excuses and their road will be a harder one to the playoffs...
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I can feel ya Bro-

I can surely feel what yer saying and you may be right on your lossgut feeling(s). But we "all" can't wish for a sneaky win here- nope- it's a matter of pride today. It's a matter of the "GoodGuys" winning and the bad guys losing and getting worse. Parcells has not even had a chit-chat with TO and Drew BleedsSoMuch said he'll just try to feed TO when he can... This could be a bomb on the Dallas side of the field today and as long as none of the frags get us? Let's quitely WHOOP DAY A$$ES and walk away from this week knowing we (FO) made the right choices in the TO dealings! Thats why a 21-20 win will do- but- we may have sacrifices to deal with like injuries and whatnot. We need to re-invent our persona today. We need to be back in the Elite Seat again. We are the top of the NFCE and beyond!
          http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Everyone is beat up to a degree. We've won beaten up before, and as long as #5 isn't one of them the O will play well. And the OL is healthy too.
            Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Working...
            X