No announcement yet.

Observations Eagles Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit that he didn't look quite right when he first started up again this year. They still liked to throw those Pinky Specials to him on third down though and he still made those work. I'm sure he wasn't 100% when he finally got into the lineup after shoulder surgery. As usual we will have a ton of questions with injured guys when camp starts next year. Let the chips fall where they may.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think a year off could really do Alshon some good. He is 30 but he is an OLD 30.

AJ is going to be back next year. If he is not that means he was asked to be released or privately became such a malcontent that they had to let him go. I don't think that is the case.

So my guess is he starts next year on the PUP list and comes back mid year if totally healthy. OR...he may even sit out all next year. He has a couple more good years left in him I believe. He just needs to let his body heal.

I'll give the guy a ton of leeway and credit. We won our first and only Super Bowl because of him. This is NOT some Nnamdi Assoumgha situation where he took every bit of money we gave him and sulked. AJ balled when healthy and took every shot over the middle that came his way.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        I think a year off could really do Alshon some good. He is 30 but he is an OLD 30.

AJ is going to be back next year. If he is not that means he was asked to be released or privately became such a malcontent that they had to let him go. I don't think that is the case.

So my guess is he starts next year on the PUP list and comes back mid year if totally healthy. OR...he may even sit out all next year. He has a couple more good years left in him I believe. He just needs to let his body heal.

I'll give the guy a ton of leeway and credit. We won our first and only Super Bowl because of him. This is NOT some Nnamdi Assoumgha situation where he took every bit of money we gave him and sulked. AJ balled when healthy and took every shot over the middle that came his way.
        I agree AW. He wasn't ready to play this season. ND pointed out that he looked a step slower this year and i tend to agree. With that dislocated shoulder that he played through the 17 season taking so long to heal i don't think that he was in shape period.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X