Birds add RB to roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds add RB to roster

Elijah Holyfield has been added from the Panthers practice squad to replace Daeshon Hall
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

doesn't look real fast, just quick with some power
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I hope that he hits like his Dad!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Isn’t CJ Anderson available?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Isn’t CJ Anderson available?
          I was wondering the same thing. The guy put the Rams in the SB last year as far as I'm concerned. He worked out for a bunch of teams this season but nobody seemed to want him.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think they may use him in a H back type role. He is 225 pounds. Could also use him as a fullback. Don't think he is fast enough to be a RB even in short yardage.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
            X