Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone besides me tired of the so called experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone besides me tired of the so called experts?

Carolina is going to the Super Bowl,The Giants are the class of the NFC , no mention at all of the Eagles before the season.I can't even watch the Pre or Post game shows anymore. Collinsworth,Bradshaw,Irvin.etc. etc. They are all fluff with no substance.Maybe I just need to drink more before games.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Don't forget the "Miami Dolphins Super Bowl" pick from ESPN Magazine.

Comment

Not that it matters but today both Colin Cowherd and Eric Allen put the Eagles in the top three in the NFL after week 3.

Indy
      Seattle
      Philly

Comment

did either of them eat some crow?
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyRyansBronco
          Not that it matters but today both Colin Cowherd and Eric Allen put the Eagles in the top three in the NFL after week 3.

Indy
          Seattle
          Philly
          really? wow! the Bengals, Ravens, Bears and Falcons got no love? I mean, we might be better than some of them...but we have played a light schedule while these teams have actually beat somebody

Comment

On one of the four-letter network's shows of competitive banter, the one with the "Buy Or Sell" segment, the remaining two contestants were asked which team was "for realer": the Bears or the Eagles. Jay Marriotti selected the Bears. Logical, since he is from Chicago. The other guy, whose name escapes me, selected the Eagles and simply said, "Grossman or McNabb?" He was the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess
              On one of the four-letter network's shows of competitive banter, the one with the "Buy Or Sell" segment, the remaining two contestants were asked which team was "for realer": the Bears or the Eagles. Jay Marriotti selected the Bears. Logical, since he is from Chicago. The other guy, whose name escapes me, selected the Eagles and simply said, "Grossman or McNabb?" He was the winner.
              Pretty much wins that debate.

I think the Bears aren't the fraud everyoen thinks they are but they are a good team. Not Eagles good though.

Comment

The Bears are for real if Grossman stays healthy. If Grossman gets hurt, they might still win enough games to win their division, but they'll get trounced in the playoffs again.

Comment

McNabb or Grossman?
                  McNabb or Vick?
                  That is funny, or how about:
                  McNabb or Brunnell, Eli or Bledsoe?

But I will agree that McNabb vs. Hassellback is a good question, even though it isn't to me.

Throw in McNabb with a bunch of weapons and a very good O-line and a very good defense and a very good kicker and very good coaches and very good home game fans and us vs. the world mentality and.......

Not even close. But the talking heads can't think more than one reason at a time. That's why none of them would be any good at chess. They could never understand the importance of all of their pieces.
                  Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                    McNabb or Grossman?
                    McNabb or Vick?
                    That is funny, or how about:
                    McNabb or Brunnell, Eli or Bledsoe?

But I will agree that McNabb vs. Hassellback is a good question, even though it isn't to me.

Throw in McNabb with a bunch of weapons and a very good O-line and a very good defense and a very good kicker and very good coaches and very good home game fans and us vs. the world mentality and.......

Not even close. But the talking heads can't think more than one reason at a time. That's why none of them would be any good at chess. They could never understand the importance of all of their pieces.
                    westbrook or morris
                    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I think that if we had beaten the Giants last week, there would be no discussion...

The good news is that they kind of recognize that we beat ourselves rather than the Giants beating us, but still.

Oh, and the Saints are 3-0 as well
                      "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                        The Bears are for real if Grossman stays healthy. If Grossman gets hurt, they might still win enough games to win their division, but they'll get trounced in the playoffs again.
                        Understood, and I concur 100%. The question asked of the contestants though was which team is "for realer". By that I guess the host meant which team will be playing into the post-season longer.

Comment

Working...
                        X