PhilaPhans Post of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO

But what about signing the deed to the house over to the hen and then making the mortgage payments for the hen and paying the property taxes as well and buy the hen a beautiful HDTV so he can get comfortable?
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I have no comment on the politics. I'll just say that Hodie guy is an idiot.

Comment

I hear you Captain. I just saw up close that those who did a ton to build the EAGLES forum were quickly cast aside as idiots who could go to hell and stay there - so that the people who use the board as a personal bitch festival could be encouraged and defended.

It was beyond absurd and beyond disrespectful. But then again it's an online message board so I can't get too worked up.

I do check over there to see if any of my old favorite posters are talking but seems most have moved on...
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

SCREAM, I do believe the floor is yours.........
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Sorry, I've been in house-cleaning mode all afternoon.

I have nothing to do with GMAN being there or not being there (based on the events of the past). Personally, I don't have any problems with him. I've noted a lot that he's over the top a bunch, and he knows it. But I think he's a good poster and good to have around. Besides, there are other more important problems with PP/FP to worry about right now (that are being dealt with). If that's not the answer you were looking for, I'm sorry, but that's my answer. Feel free to PM me and let me know whether you think I'm doing a good job or not as an admin. I'll respect what you have to say.

I miss the guys that left PP and came over here, and that's why I post here now and then too. I appreciate Vin giving us a place to talk over here as well, just like I appreciated Jeff (and Barry) giving us PP.

Comment

And your opinion of GMAN is what really perplexes me. You really feel this way? Wow, I don't know what to say.

But I like you just fine SCREAM. And a few of the others that still post over there, so I pop my head in from time to time. My favorite idiot, Swing, keeps posting over there, so I have to go and keep tabs on him.

THis whole thing kinda stinks, but we're all dealing with it in our own way.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                And your opinion of GMAN is what really perplexes me. You really feel this way? Wow, I don't know what to say.

But I like you just fine SCREAM. And a few of the others that still post over there, so I pop my head in from time to time. My favorite idiot, Swing, keeps posting over there, so I have to go and keep tabs on him.

THis whole thing kinda stinks, but we're all dealing with it in our own way.
                Swing's my favorite idiot too!

As for the other thing, I guess I try to find the best in people, and have a lot of patience. If I were to make a list of the next 10 people I wanted gone from the site, GMAN wouldn't be on it at all. Most people will disagree, and that's fine. I'm sorry it got to the point where people left, but there's little I can do about it now, but hope they continue to visit now and then while enjoying time here and on other forums.

Comment

Appreciate the invite SCREAM, I agree tho that you have BIGGER issues there anyway. GMAN was only a problem because he WANTED to be. Some of the idjits you have there NOW just can't help themselves.

Comment

I'n not referring to YOU, Swing. LMAO!!

Comment

FRESH, them and the board updates (specifically), which should finally be getting underway in the future after a long, drawn out process.

Comment

Hey, i'm not the only person who posts at both forums. :P

On another noter, is there anything sweeter than watching the Yankees get eliminated from the playoffs?? Wow, what a great day!

Comment

Working...
                        X