dirk johnson blows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirk johnson blows

couldn't pin the giants when it mattered, just unleashed a freaking 32 yarder allowing dallas the ball at the 40. he's stunk for 3 years now.
    socratee.spreadshirt.com

oookay
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

4 punts for a 37 yard average. the guy stinks. this is a huge game and every time he kicks the ball we're giving dallas better field position than we should be.
      socratee.spreadshirt.com

Comment

Need I remind you what we had last year when the guy was hurt....
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

i hear you, but that's no consolation to me today when he's out there performing terribly in a huge game.
          socratee.spreadshirt.com

Comment

whens the last time this guy dropped one inside the 10?
            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

He was the one guy on the team everyone was least concerned with, but at this point I'm concerned.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

and what happened on all the kickoffs. Akers?

Comment

Working...
                X