Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't they just throw that asshole Suh out of football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't they just throw that asshole Suh out of football?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...he-eye-sunday/
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Add that jerk Burfcit of the Bengals to the list.

Comment

I guess that Suh was clowning around after all.

Larry Fitzgerald

@LarryFitzgerald
      Wanted to address the video circulating from Sunday: I’ve known @NdamukongSuh since his college days and he’s a close friend of mine. Quality as a person matches his quality as a player.

That video is just a friend clowning with another friend. No negative intent! It's all love

Comment

My biggest frustration with the Birds is Larry Fitzgerald has never been on the squad. What a class human.

Hope he gets cut and wants to play a few years. He still has some gas in tank and wants a ring.

Come to Philly Larry.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          My biggest frustration with the Birds is Larry Fitzgerald has never been on the squad. What a class human.

I've 'loved' Fitzgerald as a player and a person since I the first heard him interviewed in his rookie year. He was both thoughtful and articulate without being condescending...the polar opposite of most elite wide outs. There has been 'talk' from time to time of the Birds acquiring him. Sadly, it was just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            I've 'loved' Fitzgerald as a player and a person since I the first heard him interviewed in his rookie year. He was both thoughtful and articulate without being condescending...the polar opposite of most elite wide outs. There has been 'talk' from time to time of the Birds acquiring him. Sadly, it was just talk.
            The only problem I have with Larry Fitzgerald (other than his not playing for the Eagles) is his choice of endorsements. Really? University of Phoenix?
            " width="425" height="344">
            " />

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
              The only problem I have with Larry Fitzgerald (other than his not playing for the Eagles) is his choice of endorsements. Really? University of Phoenix?
              " width="425" height="344">
              " />
              Hey, it's not like he was backing Trump University lol. Phoenix has helped a lot of people get ahead.

That was a joke fellas! Let's not go there!!

Comment

Working...
              X