Lito's int return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lito's int return

On Lito's INT at the end of the game there was a bird who ran into the intended receiver and caused the play to break down. If I am not mistaken Bledsoe was going for the TE, Witten I think, when an Eagle ran into him and caused him to stop and not get to the point where Bledsoe was throwing. Did I get that right and was it Trotter?
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Know exactly what you mean-- was holding my breath for a flag on the return-- it was Witten and I also don't know who it was that ran into him,,, I don't think the camera showed HOW it happened. I would love to see another camera angle on that.

Comment

Drew said that Witten turned in and he thought that he was going to turn out.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

The refs let a lot of stuff go in the WR/DB battles on both sides, they really let them play. They couldn't ignore Lewis' blatant P.I. on at the end though, unfortunately.

Comment

I saw the replay, but I could not make out who it was. I could not see the contact either, but the player was getting up off the ground in front of Whitten. It looked to me like a pass straight at Whitten would have been a TD,,,,,,,,just from that moment the camera showed.
          Pedro

Comment

Working...
          X