Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight May Be The Night

Where Andy Reid dug his own grave.

The playcalling at the end of the game was a complete joke. That's enough to get his ass fired.

The defense - against another good offense, only the second real one they've faced all year - gets scorched for 36 points.

And on top of it, McNabb gets winded after a 7 yard scramble.

My patience is shot with Reid and McNabb. The same shit has been going on for far too long. I am on the bus looking forward to Reid and McNabb leaving Philly.

This game was a complete disgrace.

Re: Tonight May Be The Night

that's just wishful thinking LG. Reid aint going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Luzinski's Gut
      Where Andy Reid dug his own grave.

The playcalling at the end of the game was a complete joke. That's enough to get his ass fired.

The defense - against another good offense, only the second real one they've faced all year - gets scorched for 36 points.

And on top of it, McNabb gets winded after a 7 yard scramble.

My patience is shot with Reid and McNabb. The same shit has been going on for far too long. I am on the bus looking forward to Reid and McNabb leaving Philly.

This game was a complete disgrace.
      It's not the "playcalling." It's the whole goddamn offensive scheme. Throw early and often. In a pinch, try and trick them.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

The challenges, especially the first one, was more ridiculous than the playcalling. No excuses for that crap.

If Westbrook picks up the 1st down on 3rd & 3, OR on 4th & 1, nobody here is starting threads about the playcalling.

So if that's true, then the bigger problem is the execution of the called play.

If you can't pick up a yard with the game on the line, you don't deserve to win.

Comment

The challenges are ridiculous. You can point directly to Reid for that. There's no execution excuse on those.

And the delay of game was retarded too.

Comment

I'm so fucking sick and tired of Reid trying to outsmart the entire NFL and then have the boot jammed up our ass time and time again.

Way to run for it fuckstick. Let's not use the 275lb Qb on a sneak. Let's not run a screen with 36 or 10.

Fuck it, we're going to rip two runs off tackle because our run game has been so dominant tonight.

Comment

Fuck execution. The fucking players are selected by Reid, trained by Reid, and they aren't responsible for shitty and overly cute playcalling when we haven't established the run game all night.

And I'm certainly excited we've wasted about three years of draft picks on defensive linemen who couldn't stop my 90 year old grandmother for a loss.

This game was the straw that broke my back with Reid and 5. Hey Donovan, instead of jamming 18 pounds of yo mama's cooking onto a single plate, how about a few windsprints and a Myoplex Carb Sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Luzinski's Gut
                Fuck execution. The fucking players are selected by Reid, trained by Reid, and they aren't responsible for shitty and overly cute playcalling when we haven't established the run game all night.

And I'm certainly excited we've wasted about three years of draft picks on defensive linemen who couldn't stop my 90 year old grandmother for a loss.

This game was the straw that broke my back with Reid and 5. Hey Donovan, instead of jamming 18 pounds of yo mama's cooking onto a single plate, how about a few windsprints and a Myoplex Carb Sense?
                The "execution" argument and the "playcalling" arguments are both bullshit. It's a terrible offensive scheme, plain and simple.
                Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I'm done with Reid for all the reasons stated here. Done. I want out. I don't even want to root for this team while he coaches them. But I will. But please, no more. I can't take it. Those last two offensive calls were all I can take. I'm fucking crushed right now.

Comment

Regardless of which is the right argument, whether we suck because of playcalling or because of execution, the bottom line is we suck.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                      Regardless of which is the right argument, whether we suck because of playcalling or because of execution, the bottom line is we suck.
                      I don't know that we suck. Afterall, they've lost 4 games by a total of what? 15-20 points or so? (I'm too drained to look it up.) But what sucks is that the Giants are clearly a LOT better than the Eagles. They aren't in the same class. Lossing this game sucks, but let's face it - we were completely outplayed tonight. Even if we had won this game, would it have really changed our season's outcome? Based on what I saw, I don't know how the game was as close as it was.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
                        Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                        I don't know that we suck. Afterall, they've lost 4 games by a total of what? 15-20 points or so? (I'm too drained to look it up.) But what sucks is that the Giants are clearly a LOT better than the Eagles. They aren't in the same class. Lossing this game sucks, but let's face it - we were completely outplayed tonight. Even if we had won this game, would it have really changed our season's outcome? Based on what I saw, I don't know how the game was as close as it was.
                        Totally agree. They were whipped, and this game, IMO, is clear evidence that the simple Giant offensive scheme -- pound it, and hit them on the play action -- is still infinitely better than this pass-pass-pass crap we are used to.

Comment

The concern I have is we have now been gashed on the run in both the Washington and Gaints games. We are an extremely light defensive line why is it we can not spend one DT position on a BIG FAT DT. I don't get it. That is 4 games a year you are basically giving away because we can't stop their run games. I am not saying to change the way we play I am just saying we need to be a little more flexible and even if it means the 350lb DT is only active against running teams I am OK with that too.
                          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Reid has to go. He has total control here, so the "execution" argument holds no merit. Reid hires these players, coaches these players, so stop telling me it's not his fault.

The game plans and play calling still suck. And that's on him too. This team is going no where.
                            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I said it before, we are not built to be a power run team. And I still don't get why we line up a yard behind the ball across the line on un plays. We don't know how to win those goal line/short yardage situations. I can't believe that call on 4th and 1 last night. Is Andy HIGH!!!!! I couldn't even come one here and post after the game, I just went to bed. I'm frustrated beyond comprehension.

The running of the 2 minute offense before the half was rediculous. McNabb having to take a breather after a 7 yard scramble and cant get off another play with 23 seconds remaining before the 2 minute warning was laughable. All I could think about when that was happening was...........SUPERBOWL, maybe TO was right!
                              Lordy I'm sick.......
                              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                              X