No announcement yet.

Don't think he gets it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC has never had a lead this year! That's crazy.

Comment

You can try as hard as you want but when you don't have the fundamentals down nothing good will come of it. Vick is not smart enough to be a good QB.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I'm not saying it was Vick's fault. I'm not a Vick fan but he hasn't stood much of a chance. What I would say though is don't tell me through the media that it ISN'T your fault because you work hard. Don't tell me through the media that everyone else has to pull their weight. Tell me we aren't good right now, tell me you need to look within ourselves and figure out why we are not as good as we should be. This teamis not good and they need to figure out why
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

That is the problem. I don't think anyone DOES know why.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I am tired of hearing about the O-line and no time. Look at his body of work. Vick has had 1 good run. Beyond that, he is a highlight reel with enough issues that cost his team as well. Now he is slowing down and with the lost step, he will continue to struggle. The TO's and other issues are over several years. He is the NFL version of Iverson and is one of the few players we held too long. I believe this is, in part, due to the QB cupboard being empty. We whiffed on Kafka and I think Reid thought he could do something with Young. You can't fix stupid or age let alone both.

Comment

Vick has certainly lost a step. I can't believe the regularity with which he gets caught from behind now. That never used to happen.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Vick has certainly lost a step. I can't believe the regularity with which he gets caught from behind now. That never used to happen.
                That was disconcerting. I thought I was seeing things when Biermann caught Vick from behind. Hat tip to Biermann's hustle, but I fully expected Vick to leave him in his vapor trail.

Comment

Yea. it kinda sucks when your all-world athletic running QB isn't the fast DL in the league and is far from stout.

Comment

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

Despite the echo chamber, the Eagles had not decided to make a change at quarterback as of Monday evening, according to sources close to the situation.

And neither starter Michael Vick nor backup Nick Foles had been told that they were reversing jobs, sources close to both quarterbacks said.

Andy Reid still has some time if he ends up deciding to make a switch prior to Monday night’s game in New Orleans. The Eagles coach has the next two days, if he wants, to further evaluate the quarterback position following a 30-17 loss to the Falcons on Sunday.

The players typically have Tuesday off, but because of the Monday night game will have an additional day before practice resumes on Thursday. The last time Reid made an in-season change at quarterback – benching Kevin Kolb for Vick in Sept. 2010 -- he made the decision on a Tuesday.

That was seemingly as easier decision because the changed was made more because of the stellar play of the backup rather than the struggles of the starter. In this case, Vick would be benched, in theory, because of his performance. Foles has yet to play in the NFL.

Comment

The thing that pisses me off is that I, an idiot not a professional football coach, knew that he is a one trick pony and that once his legs went he would suck. And that his legs were on the way out.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                        The thing that pisses me off is that I, an idiot not a professional football coach, knew that he is a one trick pony and that once his legs went he would suck. And that his legs were on the way out.
                        I new it in 2004 and Reid still hasn't figured it out. Or maybe he has, he just can't admit that he was wrong.

The only two things that Vick has (or had) is world class speed and a nice accurate spiral. That's it.

In 2010 he was fresh and his speed was there. Not anymore.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                        X