Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: From the 'life is stranger than fiction' category....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
    Word is he is hittin it again. I am not a tiger guy but my hope is they get back together for their kids. That said, he will cheat on her again and she prob knows it.
    Bad advice. Don't EVER stay together for the kids. I grew up in that kind of house and it is HELL. I wish my parents would have stayed apart.

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
    Tiger should just use this picture in his court case to prove that he is clearly suffering from something out of his control if he felt the need to cheat on that.
    You guys need to realize that just because someone looks good(she doesn't do much for me)doesn't mean she is good in bed. There is a reason why he cheated on her and most likely it would arise(the cheating) again.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Now it's going around that Tiger is hitting Olympic skier............

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
      X