Jalen Ramsey..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Ramsey..

He requested a trade and now that Minkah Fitzpatrick is in Pittsburgh I can see Howie making a run at Ramsey. The only question is what would it cost. I gotta think it will at least a 1st rder and another player ( Jalen Mills?). IMO the Biggest Weakness is at CB and Ramsey is a Shutdown Corner. Make it happen Howie!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

yeah, we have plenty of corners that are average at best. Does Ramsey fit their culture??? Not sure but I would think Howie & Co are looking at him
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I’m in on this. We have a lot of great locker room guys that will keep him in check. I’d say our 1 and maybe Avonte Maddox or Sidney Jones for him. But you better have a deal in principle with him long term. I get that we all like Maddox but and Jones is playing now but Ramsey is an elite corner. We probably win Sunday with Ramsey on Julio.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Doesn’t he have a $70M contract?

Comment

The issue here is the cost to get him. Aside from getting Wentz when was the last gave up anything higher than a 3rd round pick for a player? Ramsey will most likely take a 1st round pick and I don't think Howie does that. I would do it in a heartbeat.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Makes sense

Chiefs emerging as "primary suitor" for Jalen Ramsey
            Sep
            9/17/2019 2:22:43 PM
            |More
            There is a strong sentiment among many NFL GMs that the Chiefs will emerge as a primary suitor for Jalen Ramsey, Jason LaCanfora of CBS Sports reports. They are all-in to win now and have a big need at corner.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm not of the mindset that the birds will get him but I will say the birds are in a win now situation and have a big need at corner just like KC
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                I'm not of the mindset that the birds will get him but I will say the birds are in a win now situation and have a big need at corner just like KC
                After all of the injuries Sunday night we might not be in the win now mode anymore.

Comment

Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

It sounds like the Eagles have a real shot here at getting him. The issue to me is the fact that they have not got him. Usually Howies trades come out of no where.
                    I still would be surprised if they gave up a 1st round pick for him. He is worth it but..... Howie didn't get his rep as a great trader by giving away 1st round picks.

Comment

It is sounding like they want two first rounders. Not worth it in my opinion.
                      Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

I kept hearing that drafting Sidney Jones was like drafting a first rounder so maybe a first and Sidney would be like giving them two first rounders.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Rumor is Ramsey agent is in town. Now that could be because he wants a good cheesesteak. None of this sounds like Howie operates. Usually we don't hear about his trades, they just happen.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                            Rumor is Ramsey agent is in town. Now that could be because he wants a good cheesesteak. None of this sounds like Howie operates. Usually we don't hear about his trades, they just happen.
                            Yeah, I've never remembered one of those agents in town things resulting in a trade. I'm not sure that I even want him anyway. It didn't seem like Marrone said a hell of a lot to set him off and go apeshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              Yeah, I've never remembered one of those agents in town things resulting in a trade. I'm not sure that I even want him anyway. It didn't seem like Marrone said a hell of a lot to set him off and go apeshit.
                              On the field he is superior to anything we have. However, I am not sure Schwartz will use him right. If you bring him and play him 10 yards off the receiver he is not going to fair any better than what we have.

Comment

Working...
                              X