Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our safeties are completely useless

They have to be the worst in the league

The worst in my 40 years of watching them. A disgrace to Eagles history.

Comment

You are doing a disservice to the term useless.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

None of them should be back.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

they shouldn't be allowed to breed,all ready too many slow dumb safties in the world
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I struggle to figure out whether the strategy is that bad, or whether these guys are worse. Or a combination thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
              I struggle to figure out whether the strategy is that bad, or whether these guys are worse. Or a combination thereof.
              My thoughts exactly. Put my vote down for a combination of both.

Comment

I think it is both. Neither should be starting safeties in this league and neither looks comfortable with whatever the hell they ar being asked to do

Comment

Safeties--Some 2013 FAs: Goldson (49ers); Byrd (Bills); Delmas (Lions); Moore (Falcons); Reed (Ravens); Landry (Jets).

Some might get the tag, but here is a preliminary glance.

Comment

Neither should start next week. I dont care if Simms and Anderson aren't any better, Coleman and Allen need to sit. You can't keep giving these guys time when they're obviously killing the defense. Send a message (although it's pretty much too late for that).

I was glad to hear Collingsworth criticize them last night.
                    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Well, the safeties do suck, we all know that, but the guy who really burned my ass last night was DRC.
                      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Now we know why Zona was quick to get rid of him. He started the season like gangbusters, and now just goes through the motions. He's a "for who, for what" guy now.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am still trying to get my head around just how AWFUL this defense is. It is simply incomprehensible considering the overall talent level I THOUGHT we had on D going into the season. No pass rush whatsoever(the one thing we showed we could do last year, and it should have just gotten better) and a complete inability to cover in the secondary. There is just no way we can be this bad. Impossible. Tell me how this is possible. 'splain it to me!
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                            I am still trying to get my head around just how AWFUL this defense is. It is simply incomprehensible considering the overall talent level I THOUGHT we had on D going into the season. No pass rush whatsoever(the one thing we showed we could do last year, and it should have just gotten better) and a complete inability to cover in the secondary. There is just no way we can be this bad. Impossible. Tell me how this is possible. 'splain it to me!
                            I think it's called Redskinitis. When you sign FA players to big contracts, and they immediately forget how to play football.

That's for starters. Throw in some abysmal draft picks like Coleman, who have no business starting in this league, and a complete mess of a coaching staff, and it all makes perfect sense.

Comment

Kurt Coleman - at the snap - turns his back and runs blindly for his life. Really?
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                              X