• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants look horrible without OBJ

Lucky Cowboys .....

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Lucky Cowboys .....
    Manning can't move in the pocket anymore. They can be stopped.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      Lucky Cowboys .....
      Was about to start a thread making the same point. The offense is beyond pathetic. Oline blows. Eli playing poorly. No running game. D started off OK but looked gassed by half time.

I don't like the Gnats AT ALL but my hatred for Dallas borders on the unhealthy. And the knob job Michaels is doing on any Dallas player with a pulse is making me nauseous. I have to keep switching over to the Weather Channel in order to limit the projectile vomiting.

Comment

It's so bad I'm now watching Sister Act on HBO Family
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          Was about to start a thread making the same point. The offense is beyond pathetic. Oline blows. Eli playing poorly. No running game. D started off OK but looked gassed by half time.

I don't like the Gnats AT ALL but my hatred for Dallas borders on the unhealthy. And the knob job Michaels is doing on any Dallas player with a pulse is making me nauseous. I have to keep switching over to the Weather Channel in order to limit the projectile vomiting.
          Add in the fact that there are no major injuries and I might as well join AW watching Sister Act.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            It's so bad I'm now watching Sister Act on HBO Family
            Hopefully followed by sister
            Act 2.

Comment

And speaking of looking horrible, who the hell persuaded poor, dumb Ben McAdoo that
              'slicked back hair' is his look? Is he trying to get Donald Trump to adopt him as his 3rd son
              in case the Giant's HC gig falls through.

Comment

Cant believe how bad Giants looked. Made Cowboys D look like a top ten defense. Al Michaels use to be a good announcer but last night was just awful. He slobbed every Cowboy player, the coach, the owner, and even the practice facility!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                  Cant believe how bad Giants looked. Made Cowboys D look like a top ten defense. Al Michaels use to be a good announcer but last night was just awful. He slobbed every Cowboy player, the coach, the owner, and even the practice facility!
                  And the crowd yelling Zeke every time he touched the ball. Witten was talking about how "inspired" the team was when they found out the POS could play. I hate that franchise!

Comment

The Giants o line is pretty bad. Our backups in Vaiti, Wiz and Warmack would be upgrades for them. I can't wait to see a real defensive line go against them. The Cowboys really don't have that good of a line.

Even with Beckham I don't think the Giants win that game. On a side not I don't think the Girls looked good either. For as much as we live on every throw by Wentz, Prescott just managed the game and honestly didn't do it real well. He had a ton of bad throws himself.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      The Giants o line is pretty bad. Our backups in Vaiti, Wiz and Warmack would be upgrades for them. I can't wait to see a real defensive line go against them. The Cowboys really don't have that good of a line.

Even with Beckham I don't think the Giants win that game. On a side not I don't think the Girls looked good either. For as much as we live on every throw by Wentz, Prescott just managed the game and honestly didn't do it real well. He had a ton of bad throws himself.
                      They let Dak take the reins and it didn't look so good. I didn't see the pressure the Giants were suppose to get with their front seven though. maybe Dallas is good. Its hard to say. I do know Nolan Carroll is still terrible!

Comment

I'm still in shock that we got a call at the end of a game-that never happens! Believe me I've seen so many bogus calls or non calls late in games over the years that it's enough to put you in the nuthouse. This just doesn't happen to us!

Comment

Giants looked really old and weak...would love if that was the case, but I think they'll bounce back a bit by the time we play them. I cannot wait for Graham, Cox and Co. to feast on their OL though...ring the dinner bell!!
                          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

The young corner Eli Apple looks overmatched but the TE could be a real stud. Collins is pretty good but I didn't see that D line pressure they talked about.

Comment

I hate to say it but everybody is ignoring the fact that the Dallas defense looked very good Monday night. They got a lot of pressure on Manning. The fact that Manning is as slow as a turtle now definitely helped and the Giants are probably overrated but that doesn't change the fact that Dallas ragdolled a good NFL team.

Comment

Working...
                              X