Most impressive players in the spring per Doug Pederson:

Offense — Nelson Agholor, Dallas Goedert, Carson Wentz

Defense — Avonte Maddox, Sidney Jones, Rasul Douglas
    Fly EaglesFly!

Originally posted by beagle View Post
    Most impressive players in the spring per Doug Pederson:

Offense — Nelson Agholor, Dallas Goedert, Carson Wentz

Defense — Avonte Maddox, Sidney Jones, Rasul Douglas
    I think that Doug mentioned that JJaw was looking pretty good too. Glad to hear a lot of good things about #11!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am very much looking for ward to seeing Goedert and Maddox in year two. Goedert might be the bomb and Ertz may have to look over his shoulder. As for Maddox I just wonder how he will be used. The slot is the easy answer but I will be curious to see who leaves the field in certain situations.
      As for Jones, I just want to see him on the field.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I am very much looking forward to seeing Goedert and Maddox in year two. Goedert might be the bomb and Ertz may have to look over his shoulder. As for Maddox I just wonder how he will be used. The slot is the easy answer but I will be curious to see who leaves the field in certain situations.
        As for Jones, I just want to see him on the field.
        I'm wondering how the Ertz-Goedert TE spot will eventually play out. If things continue like they have I don't think that Ertz will be re signed.

Comment

Tough to say 60. Having two high end TEs is surely a luxury many teams would love, especially if the OC can use them effectively. The other thing Goedert brings besides being able to run routes is that he can block. Paying people is always a juggling act and Howie has done well so far. I just wonder if there are enough balls to go around
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

I think their contracts might come due in the same year although they could hold onto Goedert for another with a transition tag (3 year contract +1?).. He might even be more valuable than Ertz because he's a rare talent these days because he actually can block and Ertz will be 31. Great having them both for the next 3 years though!

Comment

Sidney Jones always looks good in shorts. Then he gets hurt. Maybe Doug is saying this so they can get something for him in trade.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Guys that look great in OTA = Tallest midgets = Guys that look really good in the 4th fake phony preseason exhibition games = meaningless preseason column fillers.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Guys that look great in OTA = Tallest midgets = Guys that look really good in the 4th fake phony preseason exhibition games = meaningless preseason column fillers.
                  I knew that you would say that LOL. Players learn a ton in preseason games. It's just the final score that you throw out. It sucks for the fans but for the coaches and young players it's invaluable. How else would you evaluate them? As for the shorts and helmets practices I agree for the most part. Their only real purpose is to eliminate the slow blinkers who can't pick up the playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    I knew that you would say that LOL. Players learn a ton in preseason games. It's just the final score that you throw out. It sucks for the fans but for the coaches and young players it's invaluable. How else would you evaluate them? As for the shorts and helmets practices I agree for the most part. Their only real purpose is to eliminate the slow blinkers who can't pick up the playbook.
                    60 I agree with most of what you said--- but my response was a result of the "most impressive" title. This is totally meaningless.

Too much totally useless info nowadays coming from the media. Just look at the Joe Douglas crap--- he is gone --- no he is staying, 145 articles--- that know nothing.... I used to like the days when I knew when a deal happened--- not the 196 speculations that we have today BEFORE anything really happens--- and where 189 of the 196 articles are just meaningless or aren't even made of up of facts.

Just me still hating the way the media does it's business today.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      60 I agree with most of what you said--- but my response was a result of the "most impressive" title. This is totally meaningless.

Too much totally useless info nowadays coming from the media. Just look at the Joe Douglas crap--- he is gone --- no he is staying, 145 articles--- that know nothing.... I used to like the days when I knew when a deal happened--- not the 196 speculations that we have today BEFORE anything really happens--- and where 189 of the 196 articles are just meaningless or aren't even made of up of facts.

Just me still hating the way the media does it's business today.
                      Yeah I know. We get starved for news now waiting for the season to start so we bite on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Yeah I know. We get starved for news now waiting for the season to start so we bite on anything.
                        LOL.... Only some of us my friend, only some.

Comment

Working...
                        X