• Show
Clear All

• OT: Chiefs take Pats to the toolshed

This means AR's still just 1-4 against Belicheat, but daaaaaamn:
    200+ yards rushing
    11.3 yards per play (!!)
    One of the three biggest blowout losses ever for a Belicheat team
    Brady pulled in the 4th quarter

Does this guarantee a SB trip for AR? Oh hell no. But I had to like seeing that POS Belicheat's team get its butt kicked, is all. And if it means the Pats aren't as good as people thought, well, good!
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Pats are done. Their run as a dominant team has ended.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
      Pats are done. Their run as a dominant team has ended.

Brady said he'd retire when he sucked. It's time to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Let's see how much of a genius Belicheat is when he doesn't have Brady. We already see how bad he is without Bruschi.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Hey, I hate the Pats too but their problems sure as heck aren't Brady. Their Oline sucks, and part of that was the genius Belicheck giving away Logan Mankins because he refused to take a pay cut. And I'm not putting all of Sunday's loss on Nick either. If you're not confident in the pocket you're going to be inaccurate even when you have plenty of time. Your clock is going off anyway.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

What they hell are you doing up and 4:30 in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Hey, I hate the Pats too but their problems sure as heck aren't Brady. Their Oline sucks, and part of that was the genius Belicheck giving away Logan Mankins because he refused to take a pay cut. And I'm not putting all of Sunday's loss on Nick either. If you're not confident in the pocket you're going to be inaccurate even when you have plenty of time. Your clock is going off anyway.
              They've let all their linemen go the last couple of years. I think Brady thought he could carry the team regardless.

Comment

Working...
              X