Brutal........But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal........But

I won't rehash what's already been said, I agree w/ most of what's been written. Utterly inexcusable, i'll leave it at that. That said, it IS one game, and while the game itself is not devestating, the injuries to Lito, Jevon and Rod could be. Although if you had to lose a Superstar, Jevon is probably the one, considering how deep we are at D line, and how great Trent Cole is looking. Frankly the secondary is scary right now. I don't want to think of facing T O or Steve Smith down the road, w/ this bunch.
    But assuming all is not lost in the secondary, my point here is this, look at 2000 ( Titans), look at 2001 ( Cardinals), we had inexcusable losses, certainly not to this level, but bitter nonetheless, and Reid and the Birds continued on and were extremely successful, because they were in fact a very good team. Look, if you're a good team, you're a good team, you recover from these types of games. Last year we were the recipient of a gift from the San Diego Chargers, but did it lead us anywhere? NO!! Because we would've stunk anyway with all the problems we had. I'm just saying the Birds, I believe are much closer to the first 3 quarters, yesterday, then they are to the 4th quarter and OT. They're going to be in every game this year, I have no doubt. The Giants on the other hand will be an interesting team to watch. While this game, no doubt, thrusts them back up the power rankings, they have, in fact, played 2 sloppy games ( should be 0-2) and face an extremely difficult schedule. For what it's worth, I just like our chances..........Next time Andy, just don't take your foot off the gas pedal.......... We'll be fine !!!

GOod post.

The Eagles HAVE to beat the Cowboys for divisional sanity. Both the Cowbodys and Redskins are crap and we CAN beat the Giants... we just forgot to step on their throat.

I'm feeling a lot better this morning than i did last night.

Comment

Totally agree-similar them to my post above.

Hey, crazy things happen in the NFL. The stars had to be perfectly alingned for the comeback. It was the "perfect storm".

Comment

I'm not
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Disagree that the Cowboys are crap. To me, the Giants, Eagles and Cowboys are all pretty equal and capable of beating each other at any time. The Skins are a step or two behind and are looking at a down year.

Comment

Working...
          X