Edward DeBartolo Jr.
    Tony Dungy
    Brett Favre
    Kevin Greene
    Marvin Harrison
    Orlando Pace
    Kenny Stabler
    Dick Stanfel

Congrats to all. I'm a little surprised about Stabler. After all those years of not getting in, I would've just figured that he never would. Shame he didn't live to see it.

Glad, but not surprised, that they snubbed Terrell Owens for his first time up. Great WR but worst batshit crazy teammate ever.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

I wonder if Marvin shows up- and his speech will be written by his agent.

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
      Edward DeBartolo Jr.
      Tony Dungy
      Brett Favre
      Kevin Greene
      Marvin Harrison
      Orlando Pace
      Kenny Stabler
      Dick Stanfel

Congrats to all. I'm a little surprised about Stabler. After all those years of not getting in, I would've just figured that he never would. Shame he didn't live to see it.

Glad, but not surprised, that they snubbed Terrell Owens for his first time up. Great WR but worst batshit crazy teammate ever.
      I wish Stabler had gotten in earlier, but I'm sure life didn't owe "The Spear Chucker" anything by the time he passed. What a hot shit he was!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Tony Dungy--eh. I like him, think he does a lot of good these days, and I enjoy listening to him because I think he is pretty honest. IMM it is certainly a close call whether he is a HoF guy. But okay.
        Lots of top players waiting to get into the hall. I am not a fan of Owens and don't think I would vote for him for the hall but it seems kind of tough for WRs. Look how long it took Chris Carter.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Working...
        X