OT - Pats owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    Have to agree all around. I am happy as hell 60 gets to bust whatever balls he can up there. I also do not understand how in the world a guy with his cash doesn't just have high end gals available wherever he wants. He should have a dozen secretaries available to travel with him whenever he wants. $59-$79 are you kidding me.
    On a side note I absolutely will never understand how it is a crime when two full grown consenting adults decide they want to engage in that. Human trafficking is a whole different discussion and those who control women to make them do this should have their balls cut off. Sorry.
    Probably because it was a Taiwan deal and he was doing 10 year olds! Why else would he be in there?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Has anyone confirmed they weren’t Thai ladyboys?

Comment

Don't think he would have gotten busted if he'd just grabbed some Kleenex and lurked in the cheerleader thread!

Comment

Somewhere in Dallas Jeruh is laughing his ass off at Kraft while simultaneously being jeolous that he was getting laid for just $59!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Listening to WEEI all day and the lines are exploding LOL!! This is the best circus in town Baby!!!! Remember the league wearing black arm guards for the season because Kinky Bob left her in her dying bed to go save the labor netotioans? Now he's got some beautiful gold digger for a girlfriend but that's not enough. Give me a baldy 11 year old anytime!!!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

That's a picture of our buddy "60" on the left, taking great pleasure in his little friend's grief.

His little friend is named "Bob".

The Joy of Shadenfreude at it's very best.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                Somewhere in Dallas Jeruh is laughing his ass off at Kraft while simultaneously being jeolous that he was getting laid for just $59!
                Hey, wasn't' Jerruh the one who said he wanted some glory hole? Looks like Bob found it

Comment

Working...
                X