Looks like its the Sabres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like its the Sabres

I have no idea how good the Sabres are. I think Ryan Miller can still steal a game or two..Right? Isn't he still good?

I have no idea if Pronger will be back - I dont think so. Atleast not this series.

Bob or Boucher - As much as I like Bob, I think I would have went with Boosh.

They are also carrying Leighton - so expect a lot of goalie injuries.

We look so terrible, we might be one and done.

But then again, I said the same thing last year.

Comment

0-6 on PP last night; just pathetic

Miller is really good, but the PP is just lifeless.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

not to mention about 35 secs of 5-3.

Comment

2 -1 Flyers series lead.

I hope Bob is mentally tough

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
            2 -1 Flyers series lead.

I hope Bob is mentally tough

You mean tough for next year? Looks like he's done playing this year. I suppose Lavi has a method to his madness.
            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Bob should be done. He's never played this long and never under the Stanley Cup pressure cooker. I do hope he is mentally tough enough to not take it personal but to learn and improve. This team could use it.

Here's hoping for a 3-1 lead coming back home.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Looks Like It's the Sabres.......moving on to Rd 2. Too Many Flyers have their heads up their ass.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Reverse black cat in action
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                  X