Yeah, yeah, yeah..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, yeah, yeah..........

Alvin Kamara says Saints would have ‘beat the shit out of’ the Eagles if New Orleans made it to the NFC Championship Game
    You sure about that?
    By Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton Aug 8, 2018, 12:34pm EDT

If the Minnesota Miracle never happened, the Philadelphia Eagles beating the Vikings in the NFC Championship Game by a score of 38 to 7 never would’ve happened.

Instead, the Eagles would’ve played the New Orleans Saints at Lincoln Financial Field in late January. One Saints player is very confident his team would’ve won that game ... with ease. In a recent interview with Bleacher Report, Saints running back Alvin Kamara had the following to say. Bold emphasis is mine:

Kamara says he got over the game fairly quickly but was frustrated to see the Vikings allow 38 unanswered points in a blowout loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, who defeated the New England Patriots two weeks later in Super Bowl 52.

”We’d beat the shit out of [the Eagles] cause we was rolling,” Kamara says. “If we won [versus Minnesota], I knew nobody was gonna stop us cause we came all the way back.”

Yeah, OK. Your team couldn’t get past the Divisional Round, but they definitely would’ve blown out the eventual Super Bowl champions. On the road in Philadelphia. Sure thing.

If only the Saints had ‘beaten the shit’ out of the Vikings, they would’ve had a chance at the Eagles. But they didn’t.

I don’t know why Kamara would feel the need to give the Eagles some extra motivation to beat the Saints when the two teams play in New Orleans this season, but I’m pretty sure he just did.

November 18. Circle your calendars.

MORE FROM BLEEDING GREEN NATION
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Well I can honestly say that I strongly wanted the birds to face Minnesota rather than New Orleans. Brees is much more deadly than Keenum. Our DL matched up very nicely against their OL. And our RB/WR combo was better than their defensive backfield. I don't think we matched up as well against NO.
    Having said that I say STFU Kamara. You didn't win the game you had to win so no one gives a rat shit about what we could have done against the birds. What you didn't do was be good enough to get to the game against them.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

The NFC South seems to have way more then it's share of mouthy assholes!

Comment

Well kid instead you watched us win it so F off.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Well they couldn’t even win against Minnesota, so that tells you something too. And Payton is overrated.
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

[B]Kamara says he got over the game fairly quickly but was frustrated to see the Vikings allow 38 unanswered points in a blowout loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, who defeated the New England Patriots two weeks later in Super Bowl 52.

If your "great team" could have laid 38 on Minnesota like we did you could have found out just how great you were now couldn't you? Asswipe.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I didn't like the idea of playing NO either. But, Kamara just needs to shut up. You lost. Full stop. End of story.

Comment

Working...
              X