DONT GET IT TWISTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONT GET IT TWISTED

Although I'm flattered to no end that some of you just have to keep typing my name from time to time dont ever think I would enter the Eagle fans only forum to post, it would be like coming out of the closet and I'm quite fine right where I'm at thank you very much. Besides my prediction is pain and sufferring in there for the whole second half of the season, I'm thinking it will be quite ugly once you all figure out that your window is closed and youre not even the third best team in the division anymore. Sorry but its the way it is, you had your chance.

Re: DONT GET IT TWISTED

Originally posted by budman
    Although I'm flattered to no end that some of you just have to keep typing my name from time to time dont ever think I would enter the Eagle fans only forum to post, it would be like coming out of the closet and I'm quite fine right where I'm at thank you very much. Besides my prediction is pain and sufferring in there for the whole second half of the season, I'm thinking it will be quite ugly once you all figure out that your window is closed and youre not even the third best team in the division anymore. Sorry but its the way it is, you had your chance.
    OK Bud a couple of things need explaining here. First of all...
    "...dont ever think I would enter the Eagle fans only forum to post, it would be like coming out of the closet and I'm quite fine right where I'm at thank you very much. " Are you trying to tell us something? Are you 'in' the closet? Well feel free to come "out" - you'll feel better!! LOL!! Come on man I'm just busting them for you. That was a stupid way of saying that you don't want to post there.

Now let's talk football. "your window is closed and youre not even the third best team in the division anymore. Sorry but its the way it is, you had your chance." You know too much about the game to really believe this Bud. The Eagles are healthy, they've improved both lines significantly. Owens was a huge problem last year and he's gone. Now he's YOUR problem!! Give him a few months and you guys will be begging for them to cut him! We replaced him with Stallworth who was the 13th pick in the draft- the first Wr taken in the 2002 draft. This team is loaded on both sides of the ball and there's no denying it. Come on Bud don't be bitter because the Boy's are not living up the preseason hype. Give credit where it's due - the Eagles are about to show the "experts" why they need to go back to trade school. This team WILL win the division and will be in the NFCCG again.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Where am I? This place is weird...
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Juke,

You know that you will have your hands full in this division very soon, and the window is closed, you cant beat everyone in this division. I dont think your gonna beat anyone twice and we will see how you stack up to jacksonville, I was impressed with the boys in the first quarter, dont let them figure out how to do that for a whole game, cause if they do you will be seeing them in February!!!

Comment

Working...
        X