My One Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My One Question

There are so many questions to be answered from yesterday's dreadful performance. But, I only have one: Why weren't we playing some kind of zone defense to help our corners in the later stages of the game?

You can condemn Hanson, Brown, and even Lewis. But, you certainly can't expect a rookie like Hanson to cover receivers like Burress and Toomer by himself. You also can't continually keep Lewis in the middle of the field. He should have been instructed to double-up on Hanson's side of the field.

There is certainly a lot of blame to go around, but I think it all starts with the coaching. They made a lot of strategic mistakes.

With that said, I don't think yesterday's loss will be that debilitating. It can actually be beneficial, because we will learn from it. Learn lessons from it and go on.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Andy Reid makes a note to self: continue dominating the other team until other team gives up and starts to put in second-stringers............
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
    X