No announcement yet.

TDK is the Eagles' recipient of the Ed Block Courage award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I would just note that the fact that the Eagle players voted this award to Vick is further evidence that most players around the league feel Vick got a raw deal."

LT, well this may or may not be true --- but either way it doesn't matter. The point is even if he "got a raw deal" (which is laughable to begin with) --- what has the Ed Block "courage" award have to do with that? As I said he didn't "DO" anything, accept for what the court system told him he had to do.

Makes no sense and "IF" that is the reasoning of the players, again I say they should be ashamed of themselves. And that they are not in touch with the same reality that the rest of us have to deal with. This is also why I never understood why the fans automatically rally to a players side. Trust me, they live in la la land.

Comment

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I speak not from the perspective of what some layers might think, but from what I think. And I think Vick is a disgusting individual to come on with this "I handled it when others wouldn't have been able to.." crap, and think the only thing he might have done to earn MY respect a bit would be to decline the award and to proclaim himself as not worthy...which he is NOT.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          not worthy...which he is NOT.
          that's not up to you to decide

Comment

My mind is for me to decide. Not you, and not the players or this league.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You can decide your mind all you want, but it has no bearing on this award.

Comment

Working...
              X