No announcement yet.

Eagles at Cowboys GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My goodness the officials. Jenkins touches the guys face mask for a split second and it’s a PF. Payback for that roughing call.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Fuck Doug Pederson with his stupid public pronouncements about winning this game.They're being beaten and laughed at. One half of this still birth is enough for me.

Comment

Yes they don’t have the talent with all the injuries to play with a team like this.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The worst part about this 2019 Eagles team is that they just are not fun to watch. Who is the must watch player? Do you feel confident in the offense? Defense?

Jake Elliot and Cameron Johnston are their best players.

Only hope is health and a run at the end of the year. I’m not expecting it but will watch and hope

Comment

This team was relying on too many guys on wrong side of 30. Get rid of Peters, Sproles, Nelly, Curry, and maybe even (gulp) Kelce and rebuild.

Comment

That block in the back typifies what’s wrong with the league. Boston Scott is past that play. The guy puts his hands down. Just don’t throw that flag. It’s choking football to death.

Comment

You can add DJ to the list.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I hated the DJ signing. HATED IT.

But you can’t cut him after one year.

Comment

Again... that Dak to Cooper throw was ridiculous. If that is who Dak is now then he gets his $35 million and we are in trouble.

Comment

Turned game off at the half. You’d be hard pressed to watch a worse half of football. No heart, no speed and no plan. We are no more banged up than many teams.

Comment

Ky I beg to differ.

We are down 2 of our top 3 DTs, our best LB, a CB that started in the Super Bowl 2 years ago, and our deep threat.

We would have lost with all those guys but it makes a difference.

Comment

What is Wentz record in domes? He looks red faced, sweating, and off his game in Atlanta, Minnesota and now here

Comment

Not that he is the issue this year. The D sucks

Comment

I know this is going to seem odd but we didn’t play that bad actually.

We gave them 3 TDs on fields shorter than 45 yards.

Dak played great. This is the best game I’ve ever seen him play.

We got pressure at times.

Dillard held up ok.

I saw this coming.

Comment

There is blame all the way around in this one. You can not give a team a 14 point lead in the first five minutes unless you are much better. The birds aren't much better than Dallas. Some is injuries; some is counting on players that people said should not be counted on in the off season (Peters, Sproles, Jones); some is coaching changes over last two years (Reich, DeFlip); some is players not playing to their talent level (Alshon, Aggie). Need to win at Buffalo and get to the bye and hope some guys are back for the last half of the year
                                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X